• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

#201 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

Holy crap, I walked into a Walmart and found a battle damaged $0.97 mini-Enterprise.  I can't believe it!

I'm vacationing in another state and am hitting the jackpot today...Finding all the stuff that I've never seen or is always sold out in my home region.  The new TMNT villains, the Kermit Hallmark ornament, the Kre-O Vengeance...  Everything I look for, I find.  What should I seek out next?

#202 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

I wonder if the line is totally dead? I mean, the larger HW ships.

#203 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

I would say that it lives only when there's a new movie which is surprising since I feel this time the HW's ships sold really well? Although again, very hard to find in the UK... Seriously for the next Trek movie they and Hasbro and whoever else has to get their international distribution working out better because so far it's been shocking.

#204 Exelion

Exelion

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

Although again, very hard to find in the UK... Seriously for the next Trek movie they and Hasbro and whoever else has to get their international distribution working out better because so far it's been shocking.

Went into Liverpool shopping today and saw some of the HW ships in Worlds Apart (thanks to which ever member mentioned that store in another thread) and Forbidden Planet. So at least they are starting to get through. Both shops only carried the Bug of Prey and the Excelsior, so I'm guessing the Kelvin and Vengeance are sold out already, which is a bit of a shame. The Excelsior didn't look too good, so I only bought the Bug.

#205 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

dSJQ7gA.jpg

After months of searching I finally found one, it's battle damaged so I'll keep looking for the normal one but I'll be happy with this if I can't find it.

#206 Darth Duranium

Darth Duranium

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Nice, HW is re-releasing the mini JJ-prise next year in their Retro Entertainment line, this time with a better paint deco. Painted bussards are a big plus, huh? Looking forward to it.

Hot Wheels 2014 USS Enterprise

#207 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Fantastic…..looking forward to another fun time searching months for it. 

#208 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

After months of searching I finally found one, it's battle damaged so I'll keep looking for the normal one but I'll be happy with this if I can't find it.

I found two BD ones at the same store on a trip a couple months ago, and the other day I finally found one near my own home region.  But I have still never found a plain one anywhere, and believe me, I have looked.  And looked.  And looked.  Ended up buying one off of eBay.

Not sure how I feel about it being in the retro line.  It doesn't seem big enough or well-suited enough to detail for that line.  The BSG Viper is pretty cool and I feel like the Ent is smaller and less impressive.

#209 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

I found two BD ones at the same store on a trip a couple months ago, and the other day I finally found one near my own home region.  But I have still never found a plain one anywhere, and believe me, I have looked.  And looked.  And looked.  Ended up buying one off of eBay.

Not sure how I feel about it being in the retro line.  It doesn't seem big enough or well-suited enough to detail for that line.  The BSG Viper is pretty cool and I feel like the Ent is smaller and less impressive.

Ya I found a second battle damaged one that I bought it so I could have one out and keep one in the package.

I want a normal one, but can't justify spending $10 on a 97 cent ship.

#210 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

haha i dont have either of them....seems like we arent getting any in my area :( Or the workers get them all before they go to shelves

#211 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

I'm on vacation and while out of town ran in to a Walgreens and happened to find two of the small battle damaged Enterprises.

#212 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Wow. Who knew I would need to go to Santa Fe NM to find these but I found three more of the battle damaged Enterprises at a different Walgreens today.

#213 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

Geez I dont even have one of them :(

#214 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Ever since I found 1 at target and 1 at cub I haven't found any anywhere else. 

#215 mwnn

mwnn

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

I have never seen one at retail, are they even out there?

Does anyone know when the new paint deco bussards are coming out?

#216 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

I haven't seen them in the Phoenix area at all.

#217 Darth Duranium

Darth Duranium

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

I have never seen one at retail, are they even out there?

Does anyone know when the new paint deco bussards are coming out?

I happened to find a clean ENT at a local WM simply because I found an unopened box of HWs there once. Never found a BD Ent. on the racks but a friend found one for me.

The Retro Entertainment Enterprise is in 2014 Retro Wave A (first 2014 wave) so I expect it'll arrive soon. Good hunting, chaps.

Also, these "Star Trek Comics" cars are due in Pop Culture Wave P (the third Pop wave of 2014). I think they're pretty uninspired TBH, I wouldn't shell out $5 for each. 

http://static2.wikia...ek_vehicles.jpg

#218 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

bleh

#219 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Does this meant the larger line is done for?  Just 4 vehicles release?  I hope Eaglemoss persists with their line.

#220 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

Received this on the 2nd.  It's over:

Hello,

We have been informed that Mattel has cancelled and will not be producing the 1:50 Scale Hot Wheels Star Trek Vehicles - Star Trek XII Ship. Due to this matter we unfortunately must cancel our preorders since the item will no longer be released. We do apologize for this matter and greatly appreciate your understanding. If this product is re-solicited in the future we will be sure to publish it on our website once again.

Thank you for your support to BigBadToyStore and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users