Photo

AA Enterprise 1701-A - Lights Work but No Sound?

enterprise 1701-A no sounds repair help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YouShouldHaveLetMeSleep

YouShouldHaveLetMeSleep

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

Hello everyone, I'm glad I found this site.  I contacted customer support at DST and the rep suggested I try asking my question here.  I have an original Art Asylum Enterprise 1701-A.  It has been on display since I purchased it and I check it regularly.  I recently noticed the lights are all working but there are no sounds.  I replaced the batteries but it did not fix the problem.  Occasionally I will hear a crackling sound but thats about it.

Has anyone had any experience with this type of problem?  Is it possible a wire came loose and can be fixed or is the sound board fried?  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

Could be the sound board, could be a faulty wire to the speaker. No real way to tell without popping it open. Personally I would just leave it for display rather than risk damaging something else trying to open her up. We do however have a few members here that have experience opening them up and modding them so maybe someone will chime in with a suggestion. Good luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enterprise, 1701-A, no sounds, repair, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users