• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

#101 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

I looked again and I think the issue is that everyone listing them right now are comics shops or similar and are probably serviced through Diamond. And these things always take longer to go through Diamond for whatever reason. Because all of them are listing them for later June/early July. BBTS said they would be getting them. I'm planning on getting the sets from wherever, I just wanted to order a case of the Mini-Figures to get all of them and multiples of some figures.

#102 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

Here ya go:

http://www.facebook....5...0600&type=1

http://www.robotking...p...us&CatID=95

#103 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

Toys R Us UK confirmed today over the dog and bone (phone) that they should be getting their KRE-O Star Trek sets at the end of April. A month from NOW!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

#104 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

WHAT!?! Did I burn down the wrong warehouse!?! I'm SURE it was full of Krap-O! LOL!

Well,here's hoping there'll be OTHER,more FUN stuff from this movie as well,not just....this. Would LOVE it if Kelloggs got involved again,and even brought back the limited edition cereal,which I LOVED!

J-R!

#105 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

Ha, yeah that's not funny really is it.

I honestly can't understand all this hostility towards KRE-O. It isn't meant to be for adults is it, it's a toy line for KIDS!

KRE-O is exactly the same as LEGO and sometimes even better, their Star Trek line looks 1000 times better than LEGO's Iron Man and Man of Steel lines. The only thing KRE-O lacks that LEGO has is the heritage and history and let me just say if anyone thinks we'd be getting better Star Trek sets from LEGO then their just deluding themselves. LEGO would have given us a VERY limited selection of sets, anyone thinking that we'd be getting video games and huge

#106 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

I thought I saw somewhere that they would be continuing the glass set that was done for the 2009 movie at Burger King. I may be wrong but I seemed to remember seeing that in another forum.

I am also starting to warm up to the idea of Star Trek Kreos, and I'm hoping the line really takes off. Just have to face that action-figures for all properties are hurting right now. Production costs are really disproportionate to what people are willing to pay for toys right now. It's why Hasbro is doing all these kid type lines. Even Star Wars will see a return of 5 points of articulation figures like the aforementioned Iron Man. Fans of Higher priced collector figures will of course have some options too, but those will be separated from the mainlines which are aimed for the most part at kids.

#107 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

Oh it's funny alright,lol! And I'm not hostile towards Krap-O,I just wish it was never made,s'all. lol! And Kelloggs never give us toys,they give us cheap tat,and I love cheap tat! And I loved that limited edition cereal as well,in that nice colorful box that I have on the shelf....all empty. muh.

Yeah,I heard about new BK glasses as well,just don't remember where though. How annoying.

At least I can get some ST Select and some other stuff,I just wanted some cool stuff from the new movie,s'all. Maybe QMX,NECA or Mezco will have something. At least Hallmark has a neat ornament coming in July,and a con exclusive of same orny repainted with battle damage.

J-R!

#108 Redshirt#7

Redshirt#7

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Avoiding landing parties, surviving till the titles roll

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (1701 @ Mar 29 2013, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha, yeah that's not funny really is it.

I honestly can't understand all this hostility towards KRE-O. It isn't meant to be for adults is it, it's a toy line for KIDS!

KRE-O is exactly the same as LEGO and sometimes even better, their Star Trek line looks 1000 times better than LEGO's Iron Man and Man of Steel lines. The only thing KRE-O lacks that LEGO has is the heritage and history and let me just say if anyone thinks we'd be getting better Star Trek sets from LEGO then their just deluding themselves. LEGO would have given us a VERY limited selection of sets, anyone thinking that we'd be getting video games and huge

#109 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Redshirt#7 @ Mar 29 2013, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry mate, but I strongly disagree with your comment on Lego. I am a massive FOL (Fan Of Lego) and what I will now say is 100% bias.
I think Star Trek Kero is very good and I will buy them, but to fill you in.

1. The comment on Iron Man 3 sets and Man Of Steel sets is totally correct. Nearly every Lego fan has said how lazy and uninspired the sets are compared to last years Marvel and DC sets. But that’s the problem. A Licenser are very picky. You have to do this and not that, or else they will remove them from production.

2. Lego MIGHT have a limited selection, but that’s due to the reasons above. Here’s how it might have gone, based on how they release Licensed Sets:
Set 1:

#110 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

The BK glasses weren't US only last time? They never reached these shores,nothing ever does. I'm surprised they have computers and internet here in the dark ages. Morons. Good thing I go to the US a few times a year! Got two sets of the previous glasses in Raleigh,NC and one set in New York. Here's hoping it's true they're doing a new set,although I kinda doubt it.

J-R!

#111 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

The BK glasses and toys were available in UK Burger King outlets yes.

#112 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

I haven't been able to find the source where I heard there would be more glasses. I'm certain I heard it somewhere though. It was asked if Burger King would have a toy tie in for "Into Darkness" and it was said that there would be only glasses this time. I think it was a link off of Twitter.

#113 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

Well we never got the glasses here,just the cheap looking toys. Cheap tat,which I love! LOL! That's why I'm hoping for something in the cereal boxes again,lol! And the stuff you could send off for looked pretty good,did anyone send off for it? Any good? I wish 7-11 would do something fun,guess they're busy with IM3 or Supes though.

J-R!

#114 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

We already have a thread discussing Kree-O we dont need two.

#115 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

Can you not just merge the two topics together? Might be easier because the nature of each topic is pretty much the same...

#116 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

since there arent any figures being produced...its really a bad thread...ill close it. Please take all discussion here:
http://www.trektoy.c...?showtopic=4578

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users