• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:57 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the unreleased prototype of the Galoob 14- 15" Electronic Enterprise D? Someone sold a really beat up prototype of it a while back with some great shots on ebay ...and it didnt sell for anything as he labeled it the 1701-0 ....It was really cool. It actually looked better than the Playmates D...It was less chunky.

#2 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Prometheus @ Dec 1 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone have pictures of the unreleased prototype of the Galoob 14- 15" Electronic Enterprise D? Someone sold a really beat up prototype of it a while back with some great shots on ebay ...and it didnt sell for anything as he labeled it the 1701-0 ....It was really cool. It actually looked better than the Playmates D...It was less chunky.

Did you save the pictures??? If you find stuff like that on ebay, let the list know! or save the pictures for me cuz I am ALWAYS looking for good pictures of the unreleased stuff

#3 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Dec 2 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you save the pictures??? If you find stuff like that on ebay, let the list know! or save the pictures for me cuz I am ALWAYS looking for good pictures of the unreleased stuff

I know...I could kick myself...I wish I would saved the pictures...It was one of a kind..... and I probably could have bought it for 30.00 !!!!! I did an advanced search on ebay and couldnt find a past listing for it. Sorry guys sad.gif

#4 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

Man... I never even knew such a thing existed!

#5 startrekfiero

startrekfiero

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:50 AM

Yeah, that's a new one on me as well.
Would love to have seen the images sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users