• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:25 PM

The ornaments for this year have been revealed to be the Reliant, TOS Communicator and Kirk buried in tribbles! Pic here:

http://i4.photobucke...allmarkTrek.jpg

Star Wars ornaments here:
http://www.rebelscum...lmark2008ad.jpg

#42 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:58 PM

At one time i was excited about hallmarks ornaments, but as the expense factor went up, my interest went down. Last year, The small Enterprise ship ornament was more expensive than the full size DST Enterprise ship! I dont mind paying for items i like and feel are worth the price, but i just dont think these ornaments are worth what they are charging for them these days.

#43 TLAMGUY

TLAMGUY

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blowing stuff up and collecting TOS Trek

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:34 AM

Finally a USS RELIENT! The communicator might be fun as well. I wonder if it is anything like the old key chain version. As for Kirk and the Tribbles...eh....might get one. The Imperial Cruiser and "Fully Operational!" Death Star look nice as well. I've been collecting the TREK line (all the ships and a few of the others) since they came out; ain't stopping now!

#44 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:04 PM

I can't say that I am excited about this year's choices, and I will probably only ask for the Reliant (the only gifts I have asked my parents for every Christmas since 1991 are the Star Trek Hallmark ornaments) since it is the only thing I actually open and "play with" on Christmas morning.

#45 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE(Chalksquared @ Mar 15 2008, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't say that I am excited about this year's choices, and I will probably only ask for the Reliant (the only gifts I have asked my parents for every Christmas since 1991 are the Star Trek Hallmark ornaments) since it is the only thing I actually open and "play with" on Christmas morning.

You know, when I first saw that pic of the ornaments catalogue, my first thought was "SWEET!...... an Indiana Jones ornament!" ... kinda sad, eh?

#46 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:54 PM

I'll get them all I'm sure, but I wish they had completed the crews instead of doing these diarhama-esque ones like Kirk burried in tribbles. And they're all TOS-related this year. sad.gif Nothing against TOS, just would like to see some variety

#47 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

My mom got a member's thing in the mail for this year's Keepsake stuff, and there's a couple more limited edition ornaments this year, but not for Star Trek. The limited ones shown are a Royal Guard for Star Wars that will be $15, and a comic-style Joker for $12. I'll scan pics later.

#48 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

^I got the same thing too. Was rather bummed. I figured since Uhura sold well last year that they'd have something lined up. Maybe we'll see something next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users