• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 jason

jason

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:37 AM

Looks like this year releases will be really cool.
IPB Image
There will be three ornaments this year
FUTURE USS ENTERPRISE [ I wish they would update E-D because the one from 93 detail isnt the greatest.]
STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN
UHURA (Limited Edition available weekend of July 14/15)

Also I know some of you may like Star Wars as well like me
IPB Image
R2-D2 AND JAWA
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS
A JEDI LEGACY REVEALED
TUSKEN RAIDER(Limited Edition available weekend of July 14/15)

I swear this comes out earlier and earlier every year. Before long they will preview next years ornaments on Christmas day.

#2 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE(jason @ Mar 8 2007, 08:37 AM)  

There will be three ornaments this year
FUTURE USS ENTERPRISE [ I wish they would update E-D because the one from 93 detail isnt the greatest.]
STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN
UHURA (Limited Edition available weekend of July 14/15)

These look sweet! I was worried with no new Star Trek on that the ornaments might fall by the wayside (they are the only thing I actually ask my parents for for Christmas) and it is nice to see something from TNg again as well. I am still hoping someday they do a shuttlecraft from Voyager.

#3 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Chalksquared @ Mar 8 2007, 09:35 AM)  

These look sweet! I was worried with no new Star Trek on that the ornaments might fall by the wayside (they are the only thing I actually ask my parents for for Christmas) and it is nice to see something from TNg again as well. I am still hoping someday they do a shuttlecraft from Voyager.

A shuttlecraft from Voyager would be cool. I also will keep hope up for a Hirogen ship, or a Borg Sphere.

#4 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:31 PM

That TWOK ornament looks pretty intricate for something that's only going to hang on a tree for a few days a year. The AGT Enterprise I can do without... but very very cool...

It's always fun to see what they come up with every year. Hey, that would make a good thread.... come up with your own ornament ideas...
7 of 9 in a santa suit.... press the buttons and you get 5 sound effects:

Your Behavior is irrelevant.

Presents serve no useful purpose.

No, Mr. Paris, you may not "Sit on my knee"

I require your assistance to make toys. You will comply.

By injecting them with nanoprobes, the reindeer will pull 4.7% more efficiently.

biggrin.gif

#5 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:20 PM

LOL! I can actually hear Jeri Ryan saying those lines! biggrin.gif

#6 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

Oh man. I hate the future Enterprise-E. That third nacel looked so horrible on that ship (well on any ship for that matter dry.gif ). This will probably be the first Hallmark ship ornament that I dont get. sad.gif

#7 jason

jason

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 10:11 AM

So what do you all guys think about the limited edition Uhura. I kind of hope she is seated ala Spock's ornament from the 90's and in the same style as those.

We really need to get a Scotty as well sometime.

#8 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 11:10 AM

I like them all. The AGT Enterprise has always looked really cool to me, so I will probably pick that one up. That TWOK bridge scene, however, is completely and totally awesome! I will definitely be picking that one up!

#9 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

I will wait to see what features the TWOK scene does. But if the AGT ship is like the refit Enterprise and is battery operated, then count me in! I like being able to display them apart from a string of christmas lights and be able to activate the electronics.

#10 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 09 March 2007 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(knightone @ Mar 9 2007, 02:22 PM)  

I will wait to see what features the TWOK scene does. But if the AGT ship is like the refit Enterprise and is battery operated, then count me in! I like being able to display them apart from a string of christmas lights and be able to activate the electronics.

It is a pain sometimes to attach the ornaments to a light...

#11 TLAMGUY

TLAMGUY

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blowing stuff up and collecting TOS Trek

Posted 10 March 2007 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE(JMW326 @ Mar 10 2007, 12:03 AM)  

Oh man. I hate the future Enterprise-E. That third nacel looked so horrible on that ship (well on any ship for that matter dry.gif ). This will probably be the first Hallmark ship ornament that I dont get. sad.gif

Ya....not my favorite ship either but my collection includes ALL the ships so I'll be picking this one up....only one though. Now the TWOK ornament looks awesome. Definitly going to get a few of those. Anyone see these on the Hallmark site? They usually have an audio clip or two. It's down right now.

#12 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 02:32 AM

It's kinda disappointing to me, after getting such awesome versions of the original Enterprise and the Enterprise-A, I was hoping they were going to revisit the Enterprise-D and Enterprise-E. Maybe next year then...

I'll definitely pick up the AGT Enterprise, don't know about the TWoK diorama though, I'm mainly just after the ships.

Can't believe they're doing limited edition ornaments though, that's just...strange.

#13 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE(Jedigreedo @ Mar 10 2007, 01:32 AM)  

It's kinda disappointing to me, after getting such awesome versions of the original Enterprise and the Enterprise-A, I was hoping they were going to revisit the Enterprise-D and Enterprise-E. Maybe next year then...

I'll definitely pick up the AGT Enterprise, don't know about the TWoK diorama though, I'm mainly just after the ships.

Can't believe they're doing limited edition ornaments though, that's just...strange.

Yeah, the AGT Enterprise is alright..I may pick it up. I wish Hallmark would release some more obscure stuff, like they did with the Delta Flyer, and Vulcan ship from Enterprise.

#14 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE(The Green Lantern @ Mar 11 2007, 09:24 PM)  

Yeah, the AGT Enterprise is alright..I may pick it up. I wish Hallmark would release some more obscure stuff, like they did with the Delta Flyer, and Vulcan ship from Enterprise.

Yeah. I REALLY liked the Delta Flyer.

#15 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:45 PM

I would say that the AGT Enterprise D is obscure. I mean it got what 20 seconds of screen time at best? It seems a funny pick to me. However, it blew a hole right through that Klingon ship with one shot and you got to love that!!

#16 Picard5

Picard5

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

I agree the AGT Enterprise is wierd but cool choice. Besides, you can't have enough Enterprises on your Christmas tree lol.
By the way, does anyone have a master list of all the Hallmark Star Trek ornaments?

#17 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:05 PM

http://www.trektoy.com/o.htm

there you go I might have forgotten to put up the 2006 ones. I do have them though.

#18 jason

jason

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:03 PM

Here the list of everything since 91

91 USS ENTERPRISE
92 SHUTTLECRAFT GALILEO
93 USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-D
94 BIRD OF PREY
95 ROMULAN WARBIRD
95 CAPTAIN JEAN-LUC PICARD
95 CAPTAIN KIRK
95 SHIPS OF STAR TREK
96 USS VOYAGER
96 MR. SPOCK
96 COMMANDER WILLIAM T. RIKER
96 USS ENTERPRISE & GALILEO DIECAST
97 USS DEFIANT
97 DR. MCCOY
97 LT COMMANDER DATA
98 USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-E
98 CAPT JANEWAY
99 RUNABOUT - USS RIO GRANDE
99 LT COMMANDER WORF
99 NCC-1701 STAMP
99 USS ENTERPRISE (BLOWN GLASS)
00 BORG CUBE
00 SEVEN OF NINE
00 WORF (BLOWN GLASS)
01 SPACE STATION DEEP SPACE NINE
01 CAPTAIN SISKO
01 STAR FLEET LEGENDS
01 Q (BLOWN GLASS)
02 DELTA FLYER
02 ENTERPRISE NX-01 DIECAST
02 THE DOCTOR
03 THE SCORPION
03 CAPTAIN ARCHER
03 SUB-COMMANDER T'POL
04 VULCAN COMMAND SHIP
04 CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER
04 COMMANDER TRIP TUCKER
04 STAR TREK INSIGNIAS
05 USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-A
05 LOCUTUS OF BORG
05 KHAN
06 USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701
06 TRANSPORTER CHAMBER
07 FUTURE USS ENTERPRISE
07 STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN
07 UHURA

#19 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:38 PM

:drool: Those look sweet. I just hope the sculpts on the TWOK set are decent...I wasn't terribly happy with the transporter chamber sculpts from 2006 or the COTEOF from 2005.

And Uhura? YAY biggrin.gif I wonder what scale Uhura will be in? And will she be stand alone or at her station? I'm assuming it's TOS version and not any of the films uniforms (although those would be cool too...but I'm a completist and I'm anxious for them to complete the crews from the series they've already started [/rant] )

#20 whataslacker

whataslacker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(jason @ Mar 8 2007, 01:37 PM) View Post

The joy of bandwidth theft.

You will need to go to the site to see the image. Or head to www.startrektoysonline.com for a complete reference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users