• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:30 AM

Mattel has some stands now on MattyCollector These may be too tall... but I've been thinking of trying them...

there is actually a nice review talking about stands HERE

#22 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:23 PM

The first stands you linked to were the kind of stands that playmates figures use, i dont want those foot peg type.
The second link to the "Flight stands" look neat, not sure that they are big enough or fit right, and they are a little pricey to buy a lot of. 3 for $12 bucks? considering i have maybe 150 figures that need stands, i am not planning to pay 600 dollars for stands any time soon. There must be a cheaper option somewhre.

#23 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

Yeah at 3 ea 150 of em would get pricey. Sorry about that link... I ment to give you THIS one, which are those flight stands. Those "Whippy" stands are ~ $4 ea, which is even more expensive.

#24 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Gothneo @ Dec 23 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah at 3 ea 150 of em would get pricey. Sorry about that link... I ment to give you THIS one, which are those flight stands. Those "Whippy" stands are ~ $4 ea, which is even more expensive.

10 for 12 dollars is a little more like what i like to pay pricewise. I know you cant get something for nothing but i need to order in bulk, not 3 for 12 dollars. If they were $100 figures, i could see putting more money into a stand, but i dont want to pay 4 or 5 dollars to hold up a 6 dollar figure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users