253 replies to this topic

#41 Sgt. Stinky

Sgt. Stinky

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Friends and especially Family

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

Target had the peg tags up for all things Indy where I live but none on the pegs yet. Almost here though biggrin.gif . I was kinda shocked at the $7.49 price blink.gif tag though, yeowwch. I remember getting the original Star Wars toys for like $2.00 to $3.00. Granted that was 30 years ago. Oh well, It's Indy. I'll pay it. I see many possible Diorama possibilites. biggrin.gif

#42 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

Unfortunately with the rising cost of oil (oil +plastic) our little action figures are going to get more and more expenisve. I have started having to0 be very selective as of late.

#43 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:05 PM

hasbrotoyshop.com has them a bit cheaper.

#44 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:46 AM

I picked up both Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Indy figures and Mutt Williams in his leather jacket this morning. There are so many cool figures in this line that I wanted to buy them all.

#45 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:07 AM

Is there a written and visual list of all the figures out and coming soon? Hasbrotoyshop.com lists some but I don't think all of them are listed on there.

#46 Sgt. Stinky

Sgt. Stinky

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:20 AM

I can't wait to get paid tomorrow. A big chunk of it is already spent biggrin.gif

#47 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE(The Green Lantern @ May 1 2008, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there a written and visual list of all the figures out and coming soon? Hasbrotoyshop.com lists some but I don't think all of them are listed on there.

Check this out: Indy

#48 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE(JMW326 @ May 1 2008, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check this out: Indy

Thanks jmw, I think I will be picking up that Last Crusade set.

#49 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

Did we have the TOD line-up listed here anywhere?

Well, if not...this is it:

Indiana Jones
Willie Scott
Short Round
Mola Rama
Temple Guard
Temple Thugee

#50 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:25 PM

I picked up a few today.
- Indy on horse
- German on motorcycle
- Sallah
- Belloq
- Cairo Swordsman
& a bunch of "Adventure Heroes"

My local TRU and Target had no Indy product. All three WalMarts and the KMart I checked had varying amounts.

There are a few more figures I want that are already out, but I didn't want to drop that much cash all at once.

#51 Sgt. Stinky

Sgt. Stinky

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:26 AM

I picked up Indy from Raiders at Walmart this morning. My day is complete. Must buy more after I see Ironman with my son & oldest friend/Boss today. biggrin.gif They had full waves from Raiders and Crystal Skull. I actually got a little woozy and misty eyed when I saw all that Indy love.

#52 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:05 PM

I picked up the Indy on horse, 12" Talking Indy and 12" Indy with whip cracking action. The small figures are basically just toys, because the likeness of Indy's face wasnt there IMO. I like it anyway and its on display on my DVD shelf with my Indy dvds. The 12" figures are neat, the whip cracking action figure has a awaesome facial likeness, but the hat is not removable. The talking indy has a removable hat, jacket and says many phrases but the facial likenes is pretty off. All in all, i am ok with them all and am glad to have a chance to get some decently priced Indiana Jones figures. Looking forward to the new releases of the DVD's and the new movie.

#53 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:18 PM

I'm thinking I might get the Sideshow Indy and pass on the Hasbro line. I already do the Star Wars and now GI Joe, I'm running out of room.

#54 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

I will be picking up a few of the Last Crusade characters once they are out. But yesterday, I found some Indy figures and picked up the KOTCS Indy. Pretty cool figure, I wish the gun could go into the holster.

#55 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

I went ahead and picked up the Raiders 3 3/4" Indy this morning. I have mixed feeling on this one. The good thing is that his holster opens to hold his gun. Not that the molded holster of th eother Indy figure bothered me but it is a cool little feature. Another cool thing is that he comes with two whips. One that is rolled up to hang an his side and one that is not. The other Indy figures come with one or the other. Now the bad thing. His hat does not come off. This is a little disapointing. But he is still a pretty good figure and well it is Indy.

#56 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:25 PM

I told myself I would pick up Indy and maybe the LC characters. Well, yesterday I hit a few Targets and Walmarts and picked up the following,

Raiders Indy
Warrior from KOTCS
Sallah
German on Motorcycle
German Soldier 2 pack
Indy with Ark
Russian Soldier
German Soldier
Russian Colonel from KOTCS

So it begins.....

On a side note, there seems to be pretty spotty distribution of these, I hit seven stores in all and only two had Indy figures.

#57 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:29 AM

That is how it is here. I have gone to quite a few stores (Wal Mart, Target, and TRU) and only found them at 1 Wal MArt location so far.

#58 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

My local TRU still hasn't stocked them, but the Target finally put them out yesterday.

I picked up a few more:
  • Indy with Ark
  • Marion with Cairo Henchman
  • German soldier 2-pack
  • German soldier single-pack
  • Colonel Dovchenko

#59 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:58 AM

I just found a few more this morning at Target. They had been picked over pretty good and the rest had the "Cookie Monster Eye" thing so bad I had to pass.

#60 Sgt. Stinky

Sgt. Stinky

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:48 PM

It has been real spotty here as well. We have two Walmarts and only one of them has Indy. The other doesn't even have pegs for them. Target and Meijer have the pegs up but have not gotten any as of two days ago. I haven't checked Kmart yet and we have two of those but their toy departments have not been great in recent years. So far I have Indy, whip cracking Indy, Marion and Sallah from ROTLA. I hear the Indy with the horse is one of the best figures of the bunch but Walmart did not have him yet or else I just missed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users