• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:03 AM

So I'm assuming that the expansion in Diamond Select's licence is the inclusion of the Kelvin Timeline ships, props and figures. If so what would people like to see?

The Enterprise is a must but I'd love to see Jaylah and the entire Enterprise crew, fully articulated.

#2 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:10 AM

If my dream comes true, than I'd want the Enterprise first as a ship. I've wanted one for so long, and I know they'd do a hell of a job on it.

To go along with it, I think a select of Kirk would be perfect. Especially if they included his chair.

#3 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

Kirk with this chair, electronic with lights and phrases would be excellent. As long as Kirk was fully articulated.

Absolutely the Enterprise is a must. Would love to see the Kelvin and Franklin too. Would be amazing if they could put a movie still of the bridge from the view screen window on the Enterprise.

#4 richpit

richpit

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek toys, Star Trek props, Star Trek stuff in general!

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:52 PM

I'd like to see a good DST version of the JJVerse communicator & tricorder.  The Playmates were OK, but I'm sure DST could do a better job.  

#5 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:30 PM

The Franklin is my first choice.

#6 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

I vote 2009 Enterprise #1 and Kelvin #2

#7 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

I would also like Kirk in offworld uniform in in ST Beyond, STID Khan and Regular Uniform Spock. Not so interested in the Beyond refit Enterprise, Narada, Vengeance or Franklin.

#8 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:39 PM

Figures
Kirk: 09 duty uniform, beyond duty uniform and off world uniform.
Spock: 09 duty, beyond duty and franklin uniform
McCoy: 09 duty, beyond duty

Ships: 09 Enterprise, Beyond Enterprise A, Franklin.

#9 MisterPL

MisterPL

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:42 PM

MINIMATES.

#10 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:52 AM

I'd love to see their take on the JJprise, though unless it's significantly better than the Playmates version (which wasn't terrible), I may only be motivated to buy if they do the "Beyond" version with the re-proportioned layout. The Kelvin and Franklin are both exceedingly neat ships which would easily find their ways into my collection. The fact that they're both technically Prime ships helps a lot.

And finally, the JJprise-A is a must-have, if only for the opportunity to get a more detailed look at that ship.

#11 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:28 AM

I'd love to see their take on the JJprise, though unless it's significantly better than the Playmates version (which wasn't terrible), I may only be motivated to buy if they do the "Beyond" version with the re-proportioned layout. The Kelvin and Franklin are both exceedingly neat ships which would easily find their ways into my collection. The fact that they're both technically Prime ships helps a lot.

And finally, the JJprise-A is a must-have, if only for the opportunity to get a more detailed look at that ship.

I really dislike what they did the the Enterprise in Beyond. 

Shrinking the neck and swooping back and shrinking the pylons makes it look really off. 

The only thing I liked was the smaller nacelles. 

I'd still buy one, but would prefer the original Enterprise from the 2009 movie. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users