Photo

What is the difference between the normal Enterprise D and the Space Talk Enterprise D?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DeadMan-Mart

DeadMan-Mart

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:37 PM

Well the title says it all. A couple of years ago, I add the normal E-D...big mistake, I gave her to a friend....shame on me wink.gif. Anyway....last month, I was looking on Ebay to buy one and came across the Space Talk E-D. I can see on the pic that the colors doesn't look to be the same...but what is the difference between them? If you have pics...please, show me!! Thank you!!

#2 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE(DeadMan-Mart @ Apr 25 2007, 04:37 PM) View Post
Well the title says it all. A couple of years ago, I add the normal E-D...big mistake, I gave her to a friend....shame on me wink.gif. Anyway....last month, I was looking on Ebay to buy one and came across the Space Talk E-D. I can see on the pic that the colors doesn't look to be the same...but what is the difference between them? If you have pics...please, show me!! Thank you!!

They did re-release the enterprise with the stand. Could that be it? (I'm guessing here...)

On the subject of the E-D, I went perusing through ebay and...

Captain, why can't we get this ship out of reverse?!

#3 DeadMan-Mart

DeadMan-Mart

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE(A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees @ Apr 25 2007, 04:51 PM) View Post
They did re-release the enterprise with the stand. Could that be it? (I'm guessing here...)

On the subject of the E-D, I went perusing through ebay and...

Captain, why can't we get this ship out of reverse?!
That my friend, is funny!! roflmao.gif

#4 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:58 PM

The Space Talk, I believe used the same mold as the original release. It just had a lot of different sound effects/clips. The paint scheme might be different as well, like you said. But the mold should be the same as the original.

#5 Captain Riddick

Captain Riddick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(knightone @ Apr 25 2007, 08:58 PM) View Post
The Space Talk, I believe used the same mold as the original release. It just had a lot of different sound effects/clips. The paint scheme might be different as well, like you said. But the mold should be the same as the original.

I own both these ships and you are correct. They did use the same molds but here are the differences between the two. The Space Talk doesn't light up as does the Normal Enterprise-D. The Normal Enterprise-D's Warp Nacelles light up and it makes sound affects. The Space Talk does around a alot phrases and does not light up at all. They still use the same warp nacelles that can be removed but they lack the metal piece that connects to light up. They are both different grey colors and the Space Talk is alot lighter and doesn't look as correct as the Normal Enterprise-D. If I had to say which one someone should purchase I would say purchase the orginal because it has great sound affects and lights up well. Hope this information helped someone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users