Dave Combe from the hero collector FB group got some tidbits he learned about today at MCM London
- Klingon Raider is shipped with its plastic wings packed separately, you just pop 'em into slots; the ship's body is mainly metal and is very heavy; comes with a stand but is also designed for display without one
- XL Runabout is very light, mostly plastic
- STSS line has ships and assets created for 180 standard issues but ship toolings have only been created for "Not many past 160", so far. If 180 doesn't happen, these models could be released as bonus issues but no commitments were made for either line, at this time; But EM was very clear that even if the numbered collection ends, Star Trek ships will continue. Don't freak if it does end.
- STSS Special and XL editions will carry on, regardless of the future status of the numbered collection
- The paint seen on the Scimitar proto will have an additional dark detail wash applied when it goes into production; expected to debut at retail at the end of August
- No ETA for the Planet of the Titans Enterprises or JJ background ships but they're being worked on; no info on TAS ships; the Titans and Franz Joseph ships are still in legal wrangles
- ISS Charon might have a light too, like the Doomsday Machine
- Next station was teased. Not confirmed. Hint: Not from the movies, so not Regula One I'm afraid. This does not preclude it being made in the future, however.
- Next shuttle set is tooled up; likely includes standard canon shuttles, without JJ or alien ships (which might come in later packs)
- XL Akira's engines have been fixed and it'll ship out soon
- Forthcoming ships from ST: Picard were re-confirmed; Yes, the show has Ships in it. Not just a Vineyard.
- Ships from The Expanse are not on EM's slate, at the moment. Neither are ships from Stargate.
- Forthcoming BSG collection ships: Colonial One, Blackbird, Battlestar Valkyrie.
- Alien collection: Derelict, then the Colonial Marines APC; The Betty and Prometheus are up after that but the order of their release is unclear.
- Finally: another collection of...things are coming soon. I like the sound of it. You might too.
Bolded courtesy of me. Glad to hear that the XL Akira is coming soon though I would like an ETA. Im dissapointed to hear that the runabout is so light that being said I'll still pick it up as I would love a large scale runabout. Im guessing that the next collection will probably be B5 ships which i have no interest in. Its a shame Stargate isn't on the table.