• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 tuvok47

tuvok47

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:54 PM

So far we've done two from TOS, two from TNG, and the next is movie-based.

Khaaaaaaaan!

#22 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:09 PM

Khaaaaaaaan!

Totally gonna be Khan... I doubt we'll ever get a J T Estaban action figure

#23 s8film40

s8film40

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

I'm guessing it's a new version of Movie Kirk with a chair. They don't seem to be moving too far off from the primary characters lately.

#24 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

I think it's a Khan select figure sitting like a boss on the reliant's captains chair with sitting and standing legs and hopefully fully articulated arms to get a decent pose out of him ourselves.

A ton of accessorise such as battle ravaged head and hands, the Genesis device, Terrell's captains jacket made from a rubbery material that can be draped over khans shoulder.

And then a future select figure could be Kirk sitting in the Enterprise's chair mirroring Khan with the bases somehow connecting.

#25 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:40 PM

I'm guessing it's a new version of Movie Kirk with a chair. They don't seem to be moving too far off from the primary characters lately.

They need to start expanding this line into other characters being Kirk and Spock.

Khan would be a good choice as he's the most identifiable non hero character but even beyond Khan I'd like to see some characters such as Janeway, Sisko, Archer, Phlox, Data, McCoy, Uhura, Troi, The Borg Queen, Gowron, and 7of9

#26 s8film40

s8film40

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:43 PM

They need to start expanding this line into other characters being Kirk and Spock.

Khan would be a good choice as he's the most identifiable non hero character but even beyond Khan I'd like to see some characters such as Janeway, Sisko, Archer, Phlox, Data, McCoy, Uhura, Troi, The Borg Queen, Gowron, and 7of9

The Khan Select you describe sounds great! I already have both Khan and Kirk so really I'm only getting this either way for the chair. While it would be nice to see the select line branch off a little I kind of doubt it will happen. They seem to be targeting the more general casual collector who may buy only one figure instead of collecting a line while offering some accessory to lure those of us who already collected the very same figures to re-buy them. For this reason I think Kirk is more likely but if any villain was iconic enough it would be Khan, so we'll see.

#27 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:32 PM

One thing is a must for me... DST should start including more articulation to their trek select line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users