Photo

Battlestar Galactica Action Figures!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:06 AM

As long as they make these I will buy as many of them in as many uniforms as they make. I don't care who comes out in which wave. They are awesome and I am so glad they went the the similar look to SG1 for these.

#42 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE(thehsbr @ Feb 12 2007, 11:22 AM)  

Apollo (in flight suit)
Chief Tyrol
Cylon Number Six
Hot Dog (in dress blues)
Helo
Samuel Anders

Does this seem like the weirdest lineup of figures ever produced? Anders seems like a very odd choice and Hotdog in dress blues even weirder. I havent started wtaching season 3 yet (i like watching everything on dvd) so maybe this will clear these choices up once i see it. Please no spoilers!!

Yes, Anders may seem like less of an odd choice after you've watched season 3.

#43 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:32 AM

I think that they are not only trying to test the water with several characters but also test to see which uniforms are the most popular. For example instead of giving us Apollo in his flight suit, dress uniform, green fatigues, and any other uniform we have seen on the show they are giving us several characters wearing different uniforms to see which ones we like better. I know I would buy Apollo in the flight suit and maybe the blue uniform but wouldn't realy be interested in having him in all of the others but would buy someone else wearing the others just for a little variety and to change it up a little.

#44 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:14 PM

its a customizers heaven to have multiple clothing option. if they dont produce one...one can always conduct a simple headswap...im excited!

#45 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

I am all for it. I love the way they are doing these.

#46 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:44 AM

I read an article at another forum saying that DST has said that the list of characters above was actualy a compilation of several waves and not the line up for wave one. The line up for wave one will most likely be what we saw at Toyfare with a couple of varients of those characters.

With that new info I would venture to guess we will see:

Apollo (flight suit)
Apollo Variant (blue duty uniform or dress uniform)
Six
Chief
Chief (Orange work jumpsuit) Previews exclusive

#47 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:23 AM

Yay! Looks like the wave structure is just like the Stargate figures. I hope they sell the special case packs like they do with the SG1 line. Two complete sets, including two chase figures and two Previews exclusives. is a great deal. Especially at what New Force charges for them. So I have my fingers crossed that this will be the way things are with this line.

Although I have to say I think it would be a better arrangement if Tyrol in the orange jumpsuit were a chase figure and one of the Apollos was the Previews exclusive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users