• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#201 Tiberius

Tiberius

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

Their heads are still too small and their necks are too long... I dont see the detail on the boots, but I would hope they did better then generic boots that PM did, in the day.

#202 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (Tiberius @ Jun 3 2010, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Their heads are still too small and their necks are too long... I dont see the detail on the boots, but I would hope they did better then generic boots that PM did, in the day.

Kirks boots have a lot of detail to them, but the ones they put on Spock dont even look like his, like DST ran out of the boots they used on Kirk and decided to use some from some other figure. Now that i have switched them over to spock he looks so much better, but ole Kirk looks funky now. IMO the heads seem fine to me, but the necks are a bit long as the legs seem a bit long and they are too slim.

#203 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (JMW326 @ May 27 2010, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
VF If you find Indy for a good price I highly recommend that one. They did a great job on him.

I got my Indy and i agree that they did a decent job on him. Only thing missing that should have been there was his bag. I think DST did a better job on Indy than they did Kirk and Spock. One thing i noticed though is his body skin tone is different than his face skin tone. I was impressed that his jacket actually has a zipper and both his belts really work like real belts do. Its hard for me to pick which one is best out of the Indy UQS and the Sideshow 12" indy, which i also have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users