• Please log in to reply
3700 replies to this topic

#3241 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

Well, we have already sunk much more than $1,000 into the starships collection, but, I think a giant fleet of ships is a cooler thing to collect than one ship you can peel apart into strange schematic layers.  Not that the second one isn't cool, it is, but forced to make a choice I'd go with lots of starships.  I agree with hobsgrg, though.  The Ent-D is the spaceship I wanted to live on growing up, it is always hard to pass up anything related to it.

#3242 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

Question, as their site doesnt explain it well... I got out of the collection and solc most off. I just didnt have the space. But, I find the XLs more appealing. Do we know how many there will be? And if I want them all should I start the sub with the D? The site offers three options and doesnt really explain it well.

#3243 hobsgrg

hobsgrg

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

Question, as their site doesnt explain it well... I got out of the collection and solc most off. I just didnt have the space. But, I find the XLs more appealing. Do we know how many there will be? And if I want them all should I start the sub with the D? The site offers three options and doesnt really explain it well.

I think it is safe to say they will keep making more XLs for as long as they remain popular and sell well. Although Ben has said he intends to make the main "hero" ships like they did with the regular collection which was only supposed to be for 70 ships if they keep selling they'll keep going!

#3244 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:41 PM

Anyone know of a place that the Enterprise J is actually in stock for a decent price?

Ive been waiting months for it to come back in stock on the EM store, but so for no good.

#3245 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:09 AM

One thing I noticed today - on After Trek, it looks like the Discovery model behind Matt Mira's head is the Eaglemoss ship? The stand looks like it is an Eaglemoss stand.

#3246 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:36 AM

Alteran - can't you just buy it from the UK EM store? It's in stock right NOW at least,I just checked. I need to buy it myself,lol! Yeah,I was waiting and waiting for this one and still not bought it,lol! Looking forward to getting the Discovery though.

#3247 hobsgrg

hobsgrg

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:32 AM

One thing I noticed today - on After Trek, it looks like the Discovery model behind Matt Mira's head is the Eaglemoss ship? The stand looks like it is an Eaglemoss stand.

Yes it's been there since the very first episode, Ben confirmed it's the Eaglemoss ship they will be releasing next year although I think he said it didn't have the final paint scheme on it.

#3248 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

Yes it's been there since the very first episode, Ben confirmed it's the Eaglemoss ship they will be releasing next year although I think he said it didn't have the final paint scheme on it.

Nice! I did wonder if it'd been confirmed. Thanks!

#3249 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:04 PM

Discovery and the Shenzhou are up for preorder on Eaglemosses US store, and you can subscribe to the Discovery collection.

https://shop.eaglemo...overy-starships

#3250 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:19 PM

I subbed for Discovery! Have we heard what the ships are after the first two yet? I'm finding trying to go back and find info on Eaglemoss stuff kind of difficult. It seems like it kind of comes out in dribs and drabs from cons or Twitter. 

#3251 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

USS Kerala is 3rd:
http://memory-alpha....i/Shepard_class

The new Bird of Prey is 4th.

#3252 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

Oh sweet! I was hoping we'd get the Shepherd class sooner than later.

#3253 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

Use code BLACKFRIDAY on the US shop to get an extra 30% off.

Doesn't work on preorders, or jumbos.

The Aventine was in stock so I got one finally.  Code does not work on it either, probably because store exclusive, not sure why.

I ended up using the discount solely on 6 binders and the Franklin plaque.  I am in need of binders, and they are already marked down to $10 each on sale, and with the discount they are $7 each.  So I went nuts.  :P

#3254 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

Ring ship is on UK shop for ore order... totally bought it. Should be out before Christmas so Ive been told, possibly January.

Eaglemoss in the UK are killing it with heir releases, life savers.

#3255 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:34 AM

So Alteran,did you check out the UK EM store? It'd still be a normal price if you order J from there.

#3256 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:46 PM

The UK store auto redirects me to the US one, so I cant access it.

#3257 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:57 AM

Alteran195, if you have a VPN you can access it by setting your location as the UK... otherwise I saw the same thing you probably do which is it detects and auto directs.

#3258 Racer_X

Racer_X

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

Are their any US subscribers who are still waiting for various specials?  Checking my spreadsheet, the last one I received was the USS Kelvin in Feb 2016.  I haven't seen the Jellyfish, Swarm Ship, or K-7 space station, all of which we should have received, per what the Eaglemoss website says for them.  I'm not a big NuTrek fan, so that's probably why I didn't miss the first two, but I definitely want K-7.  I'll probably give them a call this week; I've always had good success with them when I called.  Thanks!

#3259 Scott Nixon

Scott Nixon

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:33 PM

I'm a US subscriber, and as far as specials go the only one I was never notified about (and by notified I mean getting a shipping notification) nor received was the USS Franklin--though I have not yet been notified about the K-7.

On a more concerning note: as far as regular issues go, I just got the notification of shipment for issues 110 & 111--which means I'm still missing issues 96, 97, and 105, and now can add 108 and 109 to the list.  (I've e-mailed them to ask when I can expect all the missing issues.)

#3260 Starfleet Doc

Starfleet Doc

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

US customer service is a wreck. I am finally receiving 99 with issues 110-111. I cant say ive been as unfortunate as other American customers. However with specials... thats another story. I havent received the Franklin, Swarm Ship or K-7 yet despite being subscribed to specials. I just got a notice about the Jellyfish, which i received last year. I feel your pain Nixon, although im not missing as many as you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users