• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:49 AM

Did everyone here ever get their Timeless Geordi's yet? I havent bought the Alternate realities set yet, and was wondering if this offer is still valid because i thought i read that DSTChuck said all of the Timeless Geordis have been sent out already. Anyone know what the deal is?

#142 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:55 PM

The offer doesn't end until June, I think what he meant was that all the orders that came in have been shipped.

#143 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:57 PM

I got a Timeless Geordi through a trade, so i dont need to buy the DVD set anymore. I think i have all of the episodes on video anyways.

#144 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:20 AM

Can someone please take a picture of him in the bag for me....I don't have one for the reference site.

#145 Alex

Alex

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Fleet Captain Kor'Tar @ Jan 29 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
email : customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

snail mail : 1966 Greenspring Drive
Timonium , Maryland 21093

phone : (410) 560-7100

Ask for Chris Meyers

He helped me out when my Geordi arrived headless . smile.gif
Fleet Captain Kor'Tar, you are a most honorable forum member. That phone number should be plastered at the top of the Trektoy forums for the rest of us who are having quality control problems with DST's products. I recently purchased two defective 1701 variants from NFCC (The Cage/WNMHGB ships) and wouldn't have even known to search for this particular number if Rick hadn't told me that you'd found it. I just gave them a call and left Chris Meyers a message since he replaced you're headless Geordi; hopefully he'll return my phone call or e-mail soon. If I don't hear back from AA/DST by Thursday, I'm e-mailing and calling them again on Friday.

So you're Geordi arrived head-less, my WNMHGB ship arrived with "dead" electronics, and my ship from "The Cage" arrived with a horrendous paint job ("glopped" in some areas/missing in others) with glue smeared on parts of the ship, and the sensor dish not even glued into the thing. (I had to glue it myself just to put it back in the box.) Seriously, this number needs it's own sticky thread, especially since DST doesn't have it on their website, and I think many of us could use it given DST's shoddy quality control as of late. I have to thank Rick though, he's been really helpful to me while I've been trying to deal with AA/DST.

#146 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (TheHSBR @ Jan 26 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is my corrected figure. I basically sliced off the communicator from Adm. Riker and did the same for Geordi and switched it out. Heres the main problem that DST encountered. The Data/Sisko body has a scuplted on communicator. The Nem Geordi had it as a separate piece. I would guess that when DST decided to go with the molds in use already and use the Data body for Geordi they had to go with the old style communicator. Just another casuality of cost cuttting I guess. Overall now I am very happy with this figure now that its been corrected.

I|ve decided to throw this up on ebay so if anyone missed out on it or cant stand the wrong communicator head on over to ebay to check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users