• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Smells like Vulcans N Here

Smells like Vulcans N Here

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:02 AM

I've recntly sent a couple of PM's, but they aren't showing up in my sent box...are they going through?

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:58 AM

I have sent a couple as well that were never answered. I just figured that they decided not to trade.

#3 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:16 AM

Not all items show up in your 'sent' box. You have to mark to save it before you send the message. I mess it up all the time.

#4 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:19 AM

You can also mark to track the messages so you can see if the recipient has read them or not. The problem with marking them, is that they take up a portion of your overall storage. I just sent a 'test' message to Mark to see if its working. So far, the message has shown up in my sent box.

#5 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

Message sent and received and responded to. Let us know if you think there is still something going on.

#6 Smells like Vulcans N Here

Smells like Vulcans N Here

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:00 PM

Thanks slayerone!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users