Stargate: Universe

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 23 August 2008 - 02:06 PM

Im hoping that we get a main antagonist or a few antagonists as opposed to the TNG style of self contained stories with new races every episode. Id like this to be more of a drama with a few cliffhangers every now and then. Im not sure if I can get into another SG of all self contained stories with little overlap. BSG has really spoiled me with what I think is good TV!

#22 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:29 PM

I'm eager to see what this series is about. The only thing that concerns me is the statement that this is aimed toward a "younger" audience. This could make or break the show, more easily breaking it. Although shows like Buffy and Doctor Who make it work for them as both were aimed toward "younger" viewers, but also seemed to appeal to a more general audience as well. So while some shows have been successful aiming at the younger audience, I hope the guys running the Stargate franchise can do the same.

I am disappointed that Atlantis had to be cancelled, though. Hopefully the movie will be a success and lead to more. I'd like to see a future for Atlantis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users