Please Mr. DST....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Atlanthia

Atlanthia

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Model making, songwriting, DIY, general tinkering and not ever being able to just leave something the way it is!

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

Please Mr. DST, can you make us one of these please?  :D

Tasha1_zps4a23a7b0.jpg

Tasha2_zps7b338b25.jpg

Tasha3_zps3e53b571.jpg

Failing that, can we have one of these please but with blue arms?

20140511_181657_zpsd6f5e4b1.jpg

20140511_181731_zpsf91bc52c.jpg

20140512_155404_zps2eermubh.jpg

Thank you! :)

#2 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

Holy Feldercarb !!! Did you make those Atlanthia ???!!! Those seriously rock !!! I really like the Tasha....It looks just like Denise Crosby !!

Yes Mr DST .....Please make these !!!

#3 Atlanthia

Atlanthia

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Model making, songwriting, DIY, general tinkering and not ever being able to just leave something the way it is!

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

Thank you, G' I did indeed whittle away at these over several months. You know those days where you haven't got the time to get involved in the big proects because of other commitments. 

#4 Daysleeper

Daysleeper

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Interests:Music, acting, theatre, film, arts in General

Check out my band: www.facebook.com/eastportslackers

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

Awesome work!

#5 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:17 AM

I hear you.... but for "small" projects these are jaw dropping!!!

#6 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:32 PM

I'd actually like a new bridge crew for ENT. I just don't like the rubber suited ones.

Conversely, the away team ENT figures are outstanding. Love them.

Alas, I fear DST has shelved the Action figures. I can't believe we got Ensign Roe, but not Lt Yar. When Collectors complain about "Wasted Slots" its these kind of things that come up.

#7 Atlanthia

Atlanthia

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

Surely, ultimately, if people aren't buying the figures in large enough numbers, DST are not going to make them and that's that. I love the look of the rubber suited ENT bridge figures but I hate the fact that they don't sit in their chairs properly. I agree that the Away Team figures are superb. The detail etc is Classic AA attention to detail. As for Ro vs Yar, I agree. Who could possibly choose a Ro figure over a Yar figure!!!??? TOS has Nurse Chapel and Yeoman Rand missing. TNG has Tasha Yar missing. ENT has Hoshi and Phlox missing. Borg wave has Bborg Queen, Ferengi Borg and Seven of Nine missing Etc, etc.....Come on DST guys! Finish something FGS!

#8 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

I for one would choose Ro over Yar. I liked her character much better. I recently sold off a good portion of my DST figure collection and one of the few that I kept was Ro.

#9 Atlanthia

Atlanthia

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:39 AM

I for one would choose Ro over Yar. I liked her character much better. I recently sold off a good portion of my DST figure collection and one of the few that I kept was Ro.

I hear you on that. I would have liked to have seen more development of her character. What would have been great for me, would have been her inclusion in the Maquis crew that was chased by Voyager into the Delta quadrant. then we would have had seven years to get to know her. It would have been a great crossover, too. Just my humble thoughts.

oh, by the way, I thought I should add the recipes for these two figures. The Tasha figure is 100 % Ro Laren, including the head. The hoshi figure is made from a T'pol figure, a Malcolm Reed figure and a cast of Hoshi's head that I painted up. If anyone would like more specific details, just let me know. :)

#10 Quark

Quark

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

I hear you on that. I would have liked to have seen more development of her character. What would have been great for me, would have been her inclusion in the Maquis crew that was chased by Voyager into the Delta quadrant. then we would have had seven years to get to know her. It would have been a great crossover, too. Just my humble thoughts.

I, too, would had loved to seen Ro on Voyager.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users