Photo

Logan (non spoilery review)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

I went and saw Logan the new X-Men/Wolverine movie yesterday with the hope that this would be a good movie and fitting final installment to Hugh Jackmans run as Wolverine. I was not disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Part of the reason I liked it so much was that it was a lot different than the previous movies. This one was much more brutal and realistic (as much as a movie like this can be). It was actually kind of sad and depressing in several parts of it but it was all for the story. While past installments to the franchise were filled with over the top villains and crammed to the brim with CGI, this one was not. The acting was great from everyone and I think it was probably Patrick Stewart's best performance that I have ever seen from him.
I really enjoyed the movie and think that it was by far the best of the franchise. I just wish they could have done this with some of the previous ones.

#2 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

Its a shame both High Jackman and now Patrick Stewart have said they're done with X-Men. 

I'm seeing this movie Tuesday night, and am really looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but good things about it. 

#3 Daysleeper

Daysleeper

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Interests:Music, acting, theatre, film, arts in General

Check out my band: www.facebook.com/eastportslackers

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:52 AM

JMW, I agree. The movie was really good.

#4 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

I agree, it was thougfhrly enjoyable!

Spoiler

#5 Morgan

Morgan

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 744 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

I liked it, even though the reviewers and the trailer oversold it a bit as a Johnny Cash music video. But damn, the movie turned into a horror flick for like 20 minutes halfway through and then just went on its way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users