#1 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:35 AM

BBTS picture

http://www.bigbadtoy...242&mode=retail

Why does the display have the Klingon symbol upside down?

#2 Tiberius

Tiberius

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:51 AM

I don't think that's the base he comes with though. It's supposed to be compatible to Picard's

#3 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:12 AM

Maybe compatible means "Not made of Anti-Matter"?

#4 Samwise Gamgee

Samwise Gamgee

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:10 PM

It looks like they put his base upright as a backdrop instead of on the floor with stairs. Odd choice. I do enjoy that third picture on the side wielding the double-handed bat'leth. I definitely don't know how Picard's base would connect, though.

#5 DSTZach

DSTZach

I can stop I just don't want to.

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

Klingon symbol goes on the floor. Floor reverses to be a Borg floor. Works with Borg base. Picard goes on the base. OUR Picard.

"Farewell and adieu, my fine Irish ladies..."

Hoped to have some actual Picard parts with this figure, but we went crazy with Worf parts. Next figure should, though.

#6 tuvok47

tuvok47

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:14 PM

Cool reversible base idea. Worf is going to look great with my Select Picard as he battles the three Borg Assimilation figures.

So you were considering including some extra Picard parts with the Worf figure? Can Select Picard's arms, hands, waist, etc separate like the Kirk and Spock selects?

Also, in wanting to include Picard parts with the 5th select figure, is that confirmation that it's going to be another TNG character? Are you hoping to continue the Borg theme?

#7 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:52 AM

I want Data! That's all. lol

J-R!

#8 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

Worf looks really good, it's nice to see an abundance of parts available again.  Plus, I think this is the best sculpting done for Worf holding a bat'leth.  Even the Playmates figure being pre-posed with intention for the bat'leth doesn't look entirely right.

Hoped to have some actual Picard parts with this figure, but we went crazy with Worf parts. Next figure should, though.

If you're willing to offer other figures' parts with another figure, I feel as though DST has missed a great opportunity for a BAF.  It'd make perfect sense for other characters to be able to include pieces of Data. :D

#9 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

Then they would miss out on a Data sale. But the only thing with a BAF is think about the Playmates 09 build a bridge, they stopped the line before all the pieces came out. And it pissed people off

#10 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

I don't think I really like the idea of a BAF with the select line. Too far and few between.

Overall, DST does Worf really good. Worf was one of my favs from the AF line.

If I have any criticism of the sculpt I'd say the hair looks off to me... its a bit too round and perfect... if that makes any sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users