Photo

Poll for interest in Next Select Figure

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Next Select Ideas (23 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you guys be interested in getting the most?

1. Tasha Yar vs. Armus (6 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

2. Locutus and Borg Queen (6 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

3. Pike and Talosian (2 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

4. Death of Jadzia Dax with Dukat (2 votes [8.70%])

5. Guinan with Picard (2 votes [8.70%])

6. Any version of Janeway (5 votes [21.74%])

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Okay guys, lets have some fun with this one! Been a while since we had a poll.

#2 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

Voted for Yar, she needs some love and it would give DST the opportunity to show that they're fully functional now.

#3 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Jadzia's death would be pretty cool so my vote goes to her and Dukat but I'd quite like to see Picard before assimilation in Borg Cube with drones from The Best of Both Worlds since that's the characters defining moment

#4 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Oooh, good one, 1701!

#5 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Then Sisko with Dukat in their final dual within the fire caves on Bajor, that would be an extremely cool diorama

Then Janeway within Unimatrix Zero and the Borg Queen

Then Archer, I think my defining moment for Archer would be ordering Sim to his death in order to save Trip's life so I'm not sure if that would work as a diorama but perhaps him taking to his Captains Chair from Broken Bow would be more fitting as an action figure.

#6 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

I don't think I would buy any version of Tasha. Just not interested in her at all. I would however like to see any version of Janeway.

Instead of Locutus I think Janeway or 7 would be awesome with a borg queeen dio.

#7 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

I'd honestly love to see Pike or Yar, but I voted for Guinan. While DS9 and VOY need to see some love, I would love to see DST's take on Guinan.

#8 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Janeway + Borg Queen.

If you want, take Janeway off and stand existing Locutus in instead.

Guinan would be ok if she came with something (someone) we don't already have. Maybe just a very nice & detailed 10 Forward bar diorama with nothing else, but an empty chair we can seat any of our existing figures in.

#9 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

Ah yeah 7 with the Borg queen would be great or 7 with the dr

#10 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (1701 @ Dec 12 2012, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah yeah 7 with the Borg queen would be great or 7 with the dr

The only thing is Seven and The Doctor are both pretty big characters and prolly wont be in the same figure, i thought of that when making the poll.

#11 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Plus Seven is making her appearence in the Femme Fatales line so i wouldnt want her in Select for a little while, dont over saturate the market with seven right now haha!

#12 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

True I don't think we'll have to worry about a 7 of 9 select figure yet. Maybe putting Chakotay with 7? I dunno how popular the characters on voyager are beyond Janeway, seven and the doc?

#13 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

Oh wow... good ideas 1701! Especially like the death of Jadzia and Dukat vs Sisko!!

#14 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Any Janeway.

Yar, Guinan, Dax, Dukat....can't see any of those happening. Though I would be totally stoked if they did!

My hopes:

Deranged Kirk fighting Rand - Enemy Within
http://www.fanpop.co...ithin-screencap

Spock Mind Meld with Chapel - Return to Tomorrow
http://www.fanpop.co...-tomorrow-photo

#15 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

I would love to see them do two figures to recreate this.

http://images2.wikia..._meets_Kirk.jpg

#16 DSTZach

DSTZach

I can stop I just don't want to.

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (JMW326 @ Dec 13 2012, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would love to see them do two figures to recreate this.

http://images2.wikia..._meets_Kirk.jpg

I doubt wood-chopping Kirk will get the nod, but if he puts his jacket back on I can see them each being a possibility in the line, so who knows?

#17 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Ahhh come one. We need a good captains vest Kirk. I dont think one has ever been done. LOL.

Either way I am just looking forward to seeing what comes next.

#18 kerowack

kerowack

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (JMW326 @ Dec 13 2012, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh come one. We need a good captains vest Kirk. I dont think one has ever been done. LOL.

Either way I am just looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Janeway, t,pol and all other females could be released in the line that 7 of 9 will be, so I'm keeping this straight dudes.

Quark at bar, with morn?  Captain pike I'm chair.  Sulu with sword.  McCoy jumping through guardian....data or Picard (pick any number of scenes). Archer (my favorite) with chair.  Sisko and diktat falling in fire....transporting riker.....mugato!

Yar keeps coming up and I don't get that suggestion.  She wouldn't sell and she's a blip on th radar of people we need to see.

#19 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (kerowack @ Dec 13 2012, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Janeway, t,pol and all other females could be released in the line that 7 of 9 will be, so I'm keeping this straight dudes.

Quark at bar, with morn? Captain pike I'm chair. Sulu with sword. McCoy jumping through guardian....data or Picard (pick any number of scenes). Archer (my favorite) with chair. Sisko and diktat falling in fire....transporting riker.....mugato!

Yar keeps coming up and I don't get that suggestion. She wouldn't sell and she's a blip on th radar of people we need to see.

Both Archer and Pike were released with chairs already, i bet Yar would sell better than ANY Archer...if Voyager doesnt peak interest in the mark then Enterprise sure doesn't. T'Pol could work in the Femme Fatales line but I really dont see them making anything from Enterprise any time in the Near future.

I was trying to keep is simple, and not TOS related. Quark or Guinan at the bar would be Great, but we gotta look at the two released ones as a Reference, Sisko and Dukat, which would be cool, is highly unlikely and frankly, how would they pull that off. Death of Jadzia was a Stretch to put in the Polk.

I still say Tasha would be ideally placed in the select line, a simple display with a removable Armus in the puddle that way you can have him surfaced or just the puddle with Tasha. Ideal setting for sure.

#20 kerowack

kerowack

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Dec 13 2012, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Both Archer and Pike were released with chairs already, i bet Yar would sell better than ANY Archer...if Voyager doesnt peak interest in the mark then Enterprise sure doesn't. T'Pol could work in the Femme Fatales line but I really dont see  them making anything from Enterprise any time in the Near future.

I was trying to keep is simple, and not TOS related. Quark or Guinan at the bar would be Great, but we gotta look at the two released ones as a Reference, Sisko and Dukat, which would be cool, is highly unlikely and frankly, how would they pull that off. Death of Jadzia was a Stretch to put in the Polk.

I still say Tasha would be ideally placed in the select line, a simple display with a removable Armus in the puddle that way you can have him surfaced or just the puddle with Tasha. Ideal setting for sure.

I get archer is a rough pick, but that was just me hoping.  And I meant pike in his beeping black chair....

They need to hit the captains and characters that have been ignored or not focused on.  I'd put yar behind at least ten other characters from tng....let alone the rest of the star trek universe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users