• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#481 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:28 PM

It seems the NX is out this week! I still haven't picked up an Excelsior. I have the Enterprise B, and I just not sure if I need an Excelsior as well... and if I do want one... which one? Hmmmm

#482 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:33 PM

It seems the NX is out this week! I still haven't picked up an Excelsior. I have the Enterprise B, and I just not sure if I need an Excelsior as well... and if I do want one... which one? Hmmmm

Do you want Sulu, or Styles? That is the question. I prefer Sulu, but the NX is different enough that I'll be getting it as well. At least that how I'm justifying it..

#483 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

I prefer Sulu, although the voice captures on the NX are great. And I do like that it has a different lighting set-up on the secondary hull. Hmmm.

#484 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:44 PM

Clearly you require both.

#485 Genty

Genty

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

I never bought the Excelsior because the lack of fins would have bothered me too much. Don't have to worry about this anymore though. Just found the Excelsior at Forbidden Planet, even better is that the lack of fins has been sorted. As soon as I realised this I bought one, at £34.99 the price wasn't that bad either.
XWVpQH.jpg
ivJB3k.jpg
8RtbtR.jpg
MCzIlB.jpg
Vkxwkb.jpg

#486 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:12 PM

That's a great price for Forbidden Planet - can I ask whether it was on sale, and which store?

When I tried to buy the Excelsior years ago, my local FP (Liverpool) wanted £80 for it.

EDIT: Looks like you've got a beauty there, as well. :)

#487 Genty

Genty

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:08 PM

Funnily enough it was the Liverpool store I bought it from which is my local store. It only had the one sticker on it but the website says it's a sale price.
They had two so they should still have one on display on the top shelf on the left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users