Photo

DS9 at last!

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#241 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:23 PM

Agreed. lets get the main crew in thier duty uniforms first then get secondary and supporting characters. I think that there are enough of them to keep the DS9 line going for quite awhile.

I would love to see:
Eddington
Martok
Gowron
Weyoun
Damar
Jem Hadar Soldier
Any Romulan
Admiral Ross
Sloan

#242 ECH

ECH

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE(Artistix @ May 29 2007, 11:01 PM) View Post
And seeing as how it apparently has to be said over & over again....I am happy if we just see the main crew...worry about them first etc. etc. etc.

I would think that was obvious...main crew first, secondary characters, well, second. smile.gif

QUOTE(JMW326 @ May 29 2007, 11:23 PM) View Post
Agreed. lets get the main crew in thier duty uniforms first then get secondary and supporting characters. I think that there are enough of them to keep the DS9 line going for quite awhile.

I would love to see:

Admiral Ross

Ah, yes of course! Bill Ross!

#243 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE(Wildcard @ May 29 2007, 10:28 PM) View Post
What, no love for Vic Fontaine? Or Michael Eddington? LOL...But I'm with Chalk. Get the main cast and then see about secondary characters (I'd personally like a Ziyal, Vedek Bareil and Kai Opaka in there at some point, but I'd rather a complete crew first)

Hey all,

I would have thought that Michael Eddington would be quite high for DST/AA to produce as a short pack / exclusive. Just re-use an O'Brien body much like the Barclay and Q figures from TNG.

Take care,
Matty-lad

#244 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE(Artistix @ May 29 2007, 06:01 PM) View Post
Opaka? that would be nice. Did she die in S1 or S2?
And did they ever go back to that planet where they left her??

Season 1...pretty fairly early on too...which was sad because I absolutely loved the actress and the role. No, they didn't go back during the series, but if you read the Post-finale Novels, you might find a surprise or two. wink.gif

And yes, I'm with you on liking one of the Ziyal actresses better than the others, but it really wouldn't make much of a difference in a figure. smile.gif

FYI for those of you going "There was MORE than one actress? huh.gif"

Tora Ziyal Played by Cyia Batten (2 episodes), Tracy Middendorf (1 ep), Melanie Smith (6 eps)

#245 ECH

ECH

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:37 PM

Melanie Smith's portryal is the only one I can remember, probably becasue she did the most episodes.

#246 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:44 PM

^Yes, and she actually had the most "meat" to her role as far as development goes.

#247 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE(Wildcard @ May 30 2007, 03:06 PM) View Post
FYI for those of you going "There was MORE than one actress? huh.gif"

I think in the DS9 companion it said that the producers would have liked to have had a new Ziyal each episode to represent something or other, but just stuck with Melanie Smith toward the end.

I began to like her when she helped Quark and Kira get Rom out of the holding cell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users