• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scarlet Spider

Scarlet Spider

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hello all. I have begun to endeavor on a new project and I am trying this new thing where I take pictures of my progress rather than just the finished product. I have about two hours into this already with planning/research, drawing and actually building.

Conn Station

Ops Station

Now you know what I need those chairs for! smile.gif

Also, here is a DS9: Home Front Sisko I made a long while back. He is made up of a Season 7 Riker, AA Sisko, Season 7 Worf hands and a Broken Nemesis Geordi's combadge and some custom rank pips. The only modifications I made were adding the combadge, the pips and adding a little more facial hair to Sisko (this particular figure was lacking). Enjoy!

DS9: Home Front Sisko

Thanks for looking and check back soon!

SS

#2 Scarlet Spider

Scarlet Spider

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:58 PM

Ok, so I spent another 90 minutes on this again, and when I looked at the work I did yesterday I was not happy with it (hence the missing pictures from above). So I redid all the work I did yesterday, and made some changes to the way I am building them. So here are some more pictures (I got about as far today as I was yesterday, the differences are subtle but they're there).

Conn Station

Ops Station

I am not sure when I will have time to get back these (I am hoping soon!)

Thanks for looking (and thanks to the Mod who fixed my title and moved this! smile.gif )

SS

#3 startrekfiero

startrekfiero

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

Very cool smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users