• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:14 AM

IS it just me or does that music they put in the show during our trips to the Cylon Basestar just not fit? It's really bad IMO. I almost want to turn the sound down.

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:33 PM

I would rather have something ominous playing when my villains show up and not something that makes me feel sorry for them. Like the music that plays every time we see a Klingon, or a Klingon ship, or when someone mentions the word klingon. biggrin.gif

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:07 PM

I think that music is just bad not sad. tongue.gif

#4 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:12 PM

Yes, i noticed that the music doesnt fit in a lot of places, and the music they do have makes you depressed. I miss the music and morality of the original BSG.

#5 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 16 December 2006 - 04:06 AM

I have to be honest, I just got done watching the previous 2 weeks of the show(not counting tonight) and I didn't pay attention to the music. For me, I'm more interested in the story and where things are going to end next week for BSG. While this isn't the BSG I grew up with, I still enjoy them both, just for different reasons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users