Stargate Atlantis Figures

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#81 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:05 AM

/\ Oh I know that all too well. I thought after watching season 1 that Id buildup my serpent guard forces and do a Apophis custom....HA! I cant believe how those things have skyrocketed! This seems to be a common complaint with me but I wish DST would release more Gou'ld characters like Hathor etc. I know now with the Atlantis set to get as many wraith as possible!

#82 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:45 PM

I got my shipping notice so should have the Atlantis figures by Wednesday.

EDIT:
You gotta love UPS. I have been rescheduled so I will now be getting these Thursday.

#83 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:10 AM

Looks like Rick was selling opener sets of Atlantis WITH the bonus Daniel figure for less money. Wish I wouldn't have wasted my time pre-ordering a product for more money and without the bonus figure that imo, I will have to pay at least $20 plus shipping for.

I emailed him ad now he says he doesn't have extras to sell....so looks like ebay is the only road for us who didn't order a case or the opener set.

#84 Dr. Crusher

Dr. Crusher

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:36 PM

Damn! I knew I should've ordered that opener set the minute I saw it. Looks like it's off to eBay for me, too.

Maybe someday I'll learn.

#85 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(Dr. Crusher @ Dec 31 2007, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn! I knew I should've ordered that opener set the minute I saw it. Looks like it's off to eBay for me, too.

Maybe someday I'll learn.

Got my SGA figs today and they look awesome.

Looks like it didn't pay to pre-order SGA wave 1 Newforce again has the full set plus the bonus Daniel for $59.99.

Is Newforce not allowed to sell this individually?

#86 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:56 PM

I just went ahead and bought another set of the atlantis figs to get the jackson figure. That figure alone is selling for $60 on ebay. Im sure that the price is going to come down but I dont want to take the risk. I also got the Atlantis figs in today and they are really superb. With accesories and extras like the gate they go far beyond what the TNG/DS9 figs look like and have. Im really stoked about Stargate right now because I just started watching Season 2 of SG1 and these figures just make me more excited! I cant wait for this line to continue to see whats next!

#87 Dr. Crusher

Dr. Crusher

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:27 PM

I thought Rick had said he wasn't going to be getting any more of these... And I missed them again.

On a more cheerful note, does anyone have pics of their SGA figs?

#88 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:43 PM

$40+ for a blue Daniel on ebay is crazy.

#89 Dr. Crusher

Dr. Crusher

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 02:08 PM

I think people are going nuts on the Daniels because there are only supposed to be 1500. Plus it's new and shiny and exciting. smile.gif I swear I saw one go for 80-something the other day... nuts. Just nuts.

edit: Rick has the opener set with Daniel back in stock, btw. (And yes, I ordered mine this time before coming back to tell you all that.) smile.gif

#90 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:01 PM

I went to a comic store earlier this weekend and they had about 3 cases of the atlantis figures but no jacksons. I didnt ask but I wonder if people re discarding these figures because as stated before they seem to be hidden within the case. This is also really the first case topper that most collectors will want. The preproduction stuff was ok for hardcore collectors but i never really wanted them. Id like to get the whole SG1 team in the blue uniforms. (people might also be getting extras to do headswaps)

#91 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE(Dr. Crusher @ Jan 5 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
edit: Rick has the opener set with Daniel back in stock, btw. (And yes, I ordered mine this time before coming back to tell you all that.) smile.gif

Not anymore....

#92 Dr. Crusher

Dr. Crusher

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:15 PM

Aw, sorry, Green Lantern. But I thought I was out of luck too, and he got some more in, so keep trying?

Or wait until the craze dies down and hope they don't end up any more expensive than the Serpent Guard mailaways (which are bad enough, but not THIS bad)

#93 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

The most expensive figures in the line are General Jack and the 1st serpent guard. |I think the mailaways are pretty reasonable usually going for under $20.

#94 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE(thehsbr @ Jan 6 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The most expensive figures in the line are General Jack and the 1st serpent guard. |I think the mailaways are pretty reasonable usually going for under $20.

Yes, I just checked ebay and Red Serpent Guards seem to be going for $10-$20 plus shipping. I hope the Blue BDU Daniel comes down in price, as you said before, this is a character that most people will want for the collection and headswaps. In the ask DST thread at Gateworld I asked if this was going to be more common for the waves of Stargate because instead of me just buying one set I may just buy the case, get the case topper and trade off the other figures I don't want.

#95 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:31 PM

Im caught between a rock and a hard place because with SG1 series three I missed the preorder and Rick never received any more. Now with Atlantis he is offing the case topper to opener sets which I would prefer anyway. Added to this there has been no announcement with whats happening with series 2 so I have no idea what to do!

#96 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE(thehsbr @ Jan 8 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im caught between a rock and a hard place because with SG1 series three I missed the preorder and Rick never received any more. Now with Atlantis he is offing the case topper to opener sets which I would prefer anyway. Added to this there has been no announcement with whats happening with series 2 so I have no idea what to do!

What do you need from series three?

#97 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

I was able to catch all of them except for a black ops teal'c.

#98 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:24 PM

Darn. Can't help you there. If you want though, I do have the legs...haha. I made a t-shirt T'ealc out of my black ops one so I do only have his legs extra. If you want to make one with jacket, I do have the upper half of a regular Tealc which I had attempted to dye but didn't work out. It'd be perfect if you wanted to paint it to make a BO T'ealc. Just shoot me a pm if you're interested.

#99 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 07:27 AM

Looks like Newforce is selling some Blue Daniels on ebay and not the website..interesting.

#100 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:35 AM

hmmm... that is interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users