• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:30 AM

Once again my thanks go out to Tom who snapped his fingers and placed the Blog section in place for us today. Other then a few more little skin problems (I got a big chunk done last night) here I need to fix, Tom has done all the heavy lifting, and should have us set up.

Please everyone give Tom a big thanks.

#2 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

Thanks!!!

#3 krash

krash

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:59 AM

FHC and staff

I just wanted to say a big thank you for putting this forum up for all of us to have a nice place to come and discuss collecting. This is just outstanding truly it is. A great forum with a great staff. If you ever need any help paying the bills I have a few bucks I will kick in!!

Thanks once again,
CRT

PS Thanks Tom

#4 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:54 PM

Thanks Tom and Mark biggrin.gif

#5 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:56 PM

Thanks to Tom and Mark for the upgrades!

#6 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:29 PM

You know what? The thanks here really go out to the members here for making it a great forum. We were the same group on the forum before this and we will be the same forum when the next upgrade comes along. The members here make the forum great not some photo gallery or some blog area. Things will come and things will go but like any other family we will pick up and move along.

My thanks go out to you members and the great staff here, I brought the upgrades in as a way of me saying thanks to you for making this a forum to be proud of.

#7 Mason

Mason

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Collecting Action Figures, Collecting DVD's

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:58 PM

Awww, can I feel a group hug coming on? tongue.gif Thanks to everyone concerned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users