• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pauln6

Pauln6

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:25 AM

I'm being a bit premature but I'm hoping to produce some TMP customs if we get some more movie 2-packs. I was wondering if people had any thoughts on what heads might make suitable saurians, rhaandarites, zaranites, deltans, vulcans, worene, and andorians.

I already bought a spare Shran and Saavik, plus T'pol,s head will do. Any other suggestions - preferably with a minimum of sculpting required!

#2 Tiberius

Tiberius

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:52 AM

I have to ask this, why do you think a T'Pol will work for you, she has a pin near her shoulders, but most figures have them at the jaw. You will have to mod the whole figure, or do drastic fixes to make it work. I have a custom TMP Uhura body, I made it from a Troi figure, it needs a head, and could use some fixing, but here it is...

#3 Pauln6

Pauln6

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:02 AM

Looking good! I didn't know that T'Pol's neck was different. Shame. Is that a Number Six head? I was wondering how easy it would be to swap the feamle heads from that line. Heroes too. You get two heads with one figure for Nicki.

#4 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:37 PM

Very interesting start. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

#5 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 27 June 2009 - 02:41 AM

Wow that WIP is looking good Tiberius !!

#6 Barney

Barney

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Tiberius @ Jun 26 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a custom TMP Uhura body, I made it from a Troi figure, it needs a head, and could use some fixing, but here it is...

Great job, Tiberius. Lookig foward to see the finished custom.

#7 Pauln6

Pauln6

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

Hmm a WWF Shawn Michaels head might not be too bad for the rhaandarite ensign with a bit of a paint job. Head need to be a bumpier maybe plus I think DST's decisionto pin Trek guys at the neck is going to be real pain in terms of head swaps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users