Star Wars Astromech Figure List?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:34 PM

I have mentioned this before, but I freaking love the Astromech droids from Star Wars. My goal ... eventually ... is to own every one produced. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a list of all the Astromech figures produced, or maybe a comprehensive list of all Star Wars figures produced? I keep finding exclusive droids and such that I keep missing and would like to have a source to know what else I need to pick up.

Thanks!

#2 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Sep 29 2007, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have mentioned this before, but I freaking love the Astromech droids from Star Wars. My goal ... eventually ... is to own every one produced. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a list of all the Astromech figures produced, or maybe a comprehensive list of all Star Wars figures produced? I keep finding exclusive droids and such that I keep missing and would like to have a source to know what else I need to pick up.

Thanks!

I don't know of a list, but rebelscum.com has a decent archive of the Star Wars figures. It isa seperated by wave though.

I only collect the Astromechs too.

#3 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:14 PM

Well, I have devised a short list of all the newer Astromechs that I could find. I haven't added in the many R2-D2's that are out there, but will eventually. The yellow items I don't have. Take a look and make suggestions please:

Astromech List

#4 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

I have just had a naughty dream and woken up! Hasbro announces build-a-droid figures that will include astromech droids that have never been released before! Check out the announcement HERE at TNI!

#5 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:47 PM

I saw the build-a-droids.

Seems like an odd idea. huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users