• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

After seeing the pics of Regula One Kirk, I thought the quality would be great so I got myself an extra so that I could do the easy thing of making Spock in the Lnding Party gear. That idea evolved into trying to fill out more of the crew. So here's what I've got.

Now you're probaly wondering, what the devil is Reed doing there? Well, I wanted to test out the painting of department colors on someone who wasn't TWOK so I could make most of my mistakes there. But it turned out surprisingly well and I liked the way it worked so I'l keep it as is.

The McCoy is still a work in progress, I'm not completely satisified with the Color and the paint job isn't full yet. But even still I like seing the Big 3 like this anyway.

What do you think? As I said still a work in progress but I'm thinking of trying to complete the crew. I'm still trying to get McCoy's color right and I haven't even found anything yet for the Scotty/Sulu Departmental color. Anybody know a paint color and/or recipe for making those colors? Thanks!

#2 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:20 AM

that's allot of Regula-1 Kirks!

I think if you keep adding a bit of gray to the green you have it will mute it and get you to the olive green that is McCoy's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users