Shared Exclusive 2-Pack

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#1 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:09 AM

Thanks for the post slayer over in the "whats new" section (http://www.trektoy.c...p?showtopic=227). Wow when I read this I got very excited. The possibilities are really endless and Im not even sure if its going to be a Trek item! Any ideas?

#2 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:35 AM

I didn't see the post your referring too... chance of a link?

#3 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure what you mean either.

#4 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:32 AM

Its the very last post on the page about ricks latest update from newforce saying that he will have a exclusive 2 pack soon.

#5 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:10 AM

Could it just be referring to the Worf/Gowron 2 pack?

#6 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

Yeah, I didn't catch it at first either. I am assuming its Worf/Gowron, but hoping for something new. Now we just have to wait for Rick to drop his usual hints. Rick? laugh.gif

#7 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

I'm sure I'll buy it what ever it is. LoL spock2.gif

#8 NewForceComics

NewForceComics

Trek Toy's Official Vendor

• VIP
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(DS9_Fan @ Jul 17 2008, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could it just be referring to the Worf/Gowron 2 pack?

hello all...
sadly, it is not a "new" 2 pack.... just a simple variant that might interest some folks... stay tuned for details...
rick

#9 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:08 PM

Hmm, interesting news. So now we can speculate on 'variant' ideas. My first thought is that its probably a 2-pack we've seen before, so Riker/Troi variants (not likely with all the stock thats still left) or TWOK Kirk/Spock variants. Were there any other 2-packs? I can't remember.

#10 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:32 PM

There was the Data/Geordi AGT Two Pack, There is the upcomin Amok Time and TMP sets, other than that I'm stumped. Maybe they're replacing Nemesis Riker with a Fresh shaven Insurrection Riker, lol.

#11 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:15 PM

Maybe a fresh shaven Insurrection Riker with an accurate hair Troi.

Who am I kidding...it wil be TOS related! biggrin.gif

#12 New Frontier

New Frontier

I know FHC by name.

• Suspended
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek: The Original Series <br />Graphic Design <br />Star Trek 2009 <br />Model Making <br /><br />

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:39 PM

could it be a re-released TOS Spock with a Romulan Kirk or a TOS rereleased McCoy?

#13 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE(New Frontier @ Jul 20 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
could it be a re-released TOS Spock with a Romulan Kirk or a TOS rereleased McCoy?

Yeah, this would be a cool idea, but the way Rick talked, it seemed as though it was a simple variant release.

#14 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:56 PM

Im thinking its going to be a DS9 two pack (not gowron). I just have no idea what they could do though.

#15 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:22 PM

Ohhh Andy, TNG uniform Dax and Sisko! Simple variant 2-pack!

#16 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:49 AM

When can I give you more money Rick? wink.gif At least if it's a simple variant job, we may see it within a year after release date! laugh.gif Can't wait to hear what it is.

#17 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:38 AM

I also just thought of a Nem Ogawa. Did Dax ever wear the TNG uniform? Sisko/Dax might be a pretty cool set but Im wondering how they would do sisko. S7 Data/sisko head/new communicator?

#18 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE(thehsbr @ Jul 21 2008, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also just thought of a Nem Ogawa. Did Dax ever wear the TNG uniform? Sisko/Dax might be a pretty cool set but Im wondering how they would do sisko. S7 Data/sisko head/new communicator?

Dax wore the TNG Duty Uniform in Emissary when she and Bashir first came aboard the station. If It's a Bald Sisko head on a TNG Uniform they'd have to fix the com badge and make it a Homefront/Paradise lost Sisko. Either that or we could get a Season 1 Sisko with Hair on a TNG Body. But if they were to do that, why not release the S3 variants. My head is spinning!!!

#19 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:24 PM

I like the idea of the Dax/Sisko 2-pack.

#20 Mr Troi

Mr Troi

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:59 PM

Maybe it's a Insurrection Picard and (beardless) Riker 2 pack. Riker is a simple head swap and they only need to toole a new torso and shoulder joints for Picard to create a regular movie uniform.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users