Heres more info that came out today. http://news.toyark.c...tar-trek-177513

#24 trekhunter1701

trekhunter1701

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

Very nice!! Transporter Room is cool like the Mirror Mirror figures. Wonder if there will be a bridge. Fall 2016 😞

#25 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:40 AM

Absolutely amazing, that USS Enterprise is awesome and I do believe that there will be some kind of D7 Klingon Battlecruiser as well. I'm hoping this line lasts long enough to enable Mega Bloks to do some TNG sets

#26 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:53 AM

Oh cool,no need for me to go by their booth to take any pics then.

J-R!

#27 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:02 AM

http://news.toyark.c...10/DSC02296.jpg

The D7 ^

#28 Qcjoe

Qcjoe

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:scifi,comics,actionfigures,baseball,football

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:53 AM

While this line is not for me I can relate to the coolness.  I love how they have it displayed with the figure underneath .

#29 trekhunter1701

trekhunter1701

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:12 PM

Well at least some companies are willing to produce Star Trek toys and collectibles unlike DST who keeps telling us about things and never show any of it. I'll buy the Mega Block Trek items because I like lego style toys. Just wish they weren't a year away. But they'll beat the "Federation Ship" out and probably even seeing it!!!!

#30 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:17 PM

these are even better than the Mega Blocks Enterprise D...I'm so happy....I hope they get produced for sure.   :spock2:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#31 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:19 PM

I'll buy a few to customize into different starfleet ships.  I hope they consider making the refit....I'd buy even more!

#32 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:45 AM

Yeah these are so up my street, that Enterprise is beautiful!! And the D7 AND the transporter room!!!! Oh my!!! I just hope these sell and sell well! 🖖

DST who?

#33 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:58 AM

So I won the #megabloksenterprise competition that Mega Bloks ran a contest for over NYCC but after being chosen by Mega Bloks as the winner, I can't claim the prize because I'm from the UK! I'm gutted as I never saw anything that said it was only open for US and Canada residents (on review there was some small print terms and conditions that I had missed). To the best of my knowledge I hadn't seen anything on any official status about it only being open to US and Canada. I'm really quite upset. Silly I know but it would have been awesome to have won something like that.

#34 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:09 AM

Can't you just transfer it to a US friend who can send it to you? I know that's what I would do.

And where does it say it's a year away? Never mind,I probably heard wrong at the con.

J-R!

#35 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:08 AM

Over the weekend, I picked up the just-released Classic TMNT sets that Mega Blocks released this month.  Had fun putting them together, the mini-figures were incredible.  Highly detailed, highly poseable, very durable, with a mix between hard plastic and soft rubber for some details.  The rubber-like material was all cast in the correct color, not painted, and was very durable.

I thought they were so cool, I took a second look at the Trek mini-figures that are coming up to decide if maybe I should buy some after all.  But I still don't really like how stylized they look so I probably won't...maybe I will go in for the transporter set.  The coolest thing about the turtles is how accurate the sculpts of all characters are, considering the scale.

If they ever move on to TNG then I will certainly jump on the bandwagon.

#36 s8film40

s8film40

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:28 AM

It's funny I just watched a review of the classic TMNT and also went back and looked at the TOS line. I think looking at the turtles shifted my viewing these as Lego like mini figures to miniature action figures. The Star Trek ones are a little cartoony, which works perfectly for TMNT but not so much for Star Trek. If they manage to put out a large variety of characters I could get into this line though.

#37 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:08 PM

I have bought many of the Halo and Call of Duty sets as well as some of the newer Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sets and several of the Monster High sets for my daughters. The mini-figures are great and have come along way from those first Halo sets. I am very excited for the Star Trek sets and I hope it will be successful. I would very much love to see TNG era crews and bad guys- Especially the Borg and 24th Century Klingons. Mega Bloks construction sets are in my opinion just as good as Lego set with minfigs that surpass Lego figures. This wont be trashy sets like Hasbro's pitiful attempt with Kreo a couple of years ago. I hope Toy Fair will give us a hint of more great things like a classic bridge set and maybe some 24th century goodness!

#38 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:15 PM

I have a few of the Minion sets and they are really nice quality in terms of the materials, plastic and the build techniques so I am hoping for good things from their Star Trek line. 

I think we could get a few TNG sets but it all depends on how well their TOS sets do. If they can't shift TOS then they're not going to throw money at TNG.

#39 s8film40

s8film40

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:42 PM

I was just at the store and realized they sell the Nickelodeon TMNT mini figures in individual blind bags for $2.99. If they did this with Star Trek they could get a huge number of characters out there, not to mention I'm now imagining building a Borg army.

#40 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

Megabloks has launched their official Star Trek site! 

https://collectors.m...en-gb/star-trek

So excited!!!! The Enterprise just looks phenomenal! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users