• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:08 PM

You know, I dont really think DST would take the time to do some of the stuff you talked about. Like the command bench for Janeway is probably out of the question.

As for the Q figures...maybe one two pack is possible. The only 3 pack that was ever released was the AVON three pack, and those were just Wave 1 TOS figures. So I highly doubt they would make a three pack of new figures, and let alone a 5 pack. Maybe Minimates...but not 7" figs.

And the Alien series would be cool, but the only way that would work is if they did like One wave, with like a Hirogen, Romulan, Klingon, Jem Hadar, Ferengi. But the doubt of any other ones would be hopefull.

It was a good idea, and very optimistic!!

#82 spider1981

spider1981

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:44 AM

I just had a funny thought and had to share it. How about a bald headed Janeway that comes with a small tub of brown playdough so you can style any seasons hair do. wink.gif

#83 spider1981

spider1981

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE(spider1981 @ Sep 19 2008, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just had a funny thought and had to share it. How about a bald headed Janeway that comes with a small tub of brown playdough so you can style any seasons hair do. wink.gif

Here's an illustration. I couldn't resist. I should be working, but instead I'm sitting at work making bald head Janeway graphics:)

Hmm, you know, along those lines, they could have a clothes-less 7 and a variety of play-doh colors to sculpt on her different outfits. I probably shouldn't illustrate that one biggrin.gif

#84 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

That's awesome laugh.gif

#85 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE(spider1981 @ Sep 19 2008, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, you know, along those lines, they could have a clothes-less 7 and a variety of play-doh colors to sculpt on her different outfits.

Oh Captain Janeway, all your secrets will be revealed at last!

#86 Tiberius

Tiberius

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:07 PM

I hope you dont have to "grow" the hair, like the Play Doh Barbershop... tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users