#1 Section32

Section32

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Being better at this than you

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

1. Klingon Battle Cruiser

Whether it's the TOS-era D7 or the K't'inga-class (knowing DST, we'd probably get both), this is one of the truly iconic Trek ships that's never had the electronic model treatment and it's long overdue. We all remember Playmates' little tease on the box art for their 1701 model...We've waited long enough!

2. Enterprise-C

Because the Ambassador-class is a great and very underutilized design, and absolutely everyone wants the full line-up of Enterprises on their shelves.

#2 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Bearing in mind that of the next two ships being made, one of them is almost certainly the Reliant, and the other is probably the K't'inga (maybe Kronos One), my choice for next ship is the same as ever: The Defiant. Preferably sculpted using either the studio model as reference, or the season 7 CG version, it's the ship I've wanted DST to make since they got the licence!

After that, and as I do anyway, I'll take anything really, but I would be partial to the K't'inga, love that ship.

#3 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

My choices:

USS Defiant

Enterprise C

#4 Will Decker

Will Decker

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Ktinga/D-7

USS Reliant

Honorable mention

Enterprise 1701-C

USS Defiant

#5 Exelion

Exelion

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:27 PM

What I would like to see is the Defiant, Enterprise C, and the Akira class. What I expect to see is the Reliant, and the Romulan Warbird. I've said in the past that I find the Reliant quite boring; it has been done to death in smaller scales but the recent Eagle Moss version is all kinds of lovely, and if DST can make a Reliant as good as that I certainly wouldn't mind one.

#6 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

Voyager and Defiant for me.

#7 Qcjoe

Qcjoe

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • Interests:scifi,comics,actionfigures,baseball,football

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

Ktinga/D-7

Voyager

Reliant 

#8 mars396

mars396

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

I stand firm with my opinion that the next two DST ships will be Reliant and K’Tinga.   The Reliant would be a nice companion piece to the TWOK Enterprise, and they could do a retailer exclusive reuse of the molds and do Sisko’s ship from the pilot of DS9 with Avery Brooks soundclips.  There are enough Niners around that would want that.  And the K’Tinga may be the most versatile mold yet:  D7 from TOS – K’Tinga from The Motion Picture – Kronos One from Undiscovered Country – and a retailer/ComicCon exclusive Romulan Battlecruiser from Enterprise Incident.   They can even do a cheesy “cloaked” version.  That’s FIVE different ships all repaints.   It was smooth in TOS and had Azteking in “Trials and Tribbleations”, so there’s yet another variant.   And my extreme affection for this design will make me want every last one.  (Hell, I’ll get three Motion Picture K’Tingas to display them together).   

tmphd0049.jpg

I hope they do an Enterprise C at some point.   That would be glorious.
What else is left ? Defiant ?  Romulan Warbird ?  Yeah, I’d buy those.  Vor’Cha ?  Oh God, yes yes YES!!!

But the top of my wishlist (after K’Tinga) is Voyager.   Diamond Select USS Voyager.  Just typing that quickens my pulse.  
USS Voyager,  Assimilated Voyager.   Yell of Hell Voyager.   Landing gear USS Voyager.  Ablative Shield Hull Voyager.  
 She would be the centerpiece of my collection.

#9 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

IT isn't gonna be KTinga...Chuck said once that they wont do another Klingon ship right after the BoP, so that outrules that more than likely, unless they changed their mind about it. Now Romulan ship is more than likely...i hope D'Deridex 

#10 Section32

Section32

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Being better at this than you

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

I would be really surprised if the Reliant was next. I actually love the Miranda-class, but I can't see the logic in releasing a relatively less-well known ship before Voyager or the Defiant or the Enterprise-C.

#11 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

Enterprise J.

Enterprise C.

Refit NX 01.

Prometheus,with multi vector assault mode,of course. lol.

Ferengi Marauder.

Tholian ship.

Enterprise F.

Titan.

Romulan Warbird.

And a few others. And if you could get the license for new movie ships,that'd be great too! And throw in NSEA Protector and I would die one happy toy collector,lol! Never give up,NEVER surrender!

J-R!

#12 Tyjos Azari

Tyjos Azari

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Collecting,Photography

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

Enterprise C- Gotta have this one to fit in between the B and D

Defiant- I'd love a new Defiant to have on the shelf next to the old Playmates Defiant.

Voyager- This is one I want to see an updated version of, I've got the old Playmates Voyager and just wish DST Would release one with the cool lights on feature

Romulan Warbird- Another ship that I want to see updated since the old Playmates Ship is sitting on the top of a bookcase

That's my main choices right now, I feel like the Oriignal Series has gotten at least enough attention and there needs to be some more ships released from TNG,DS9,and Voyager.

#13 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

IT isn't gonna be KTinga...Chuck said once that they wont do another Klingon ship right after the BoP, so that outrules that more than likely, unless they changed their mind about it. Now Romulan ship is more than likely...i hope D'Deridex 

They also said they weren't going to do another alien ship, which they are now. Things change and the KTinga makes the most sense from a variant perspective and based on all the ST 6 stuff they've been releasing lately.

I want and Enterprise C badly I also want Voyager.

I'm expecting Reliant and the Ktinga.

#14 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

I think some of you guys may be starting to vear off what this topic was about. Lol. It's not what you think they will make or expect them to make based on past comments, it's what ship do you want next? Big difference. This should be a fun discussion about what we personally would really all like to see next.

I know I already stated it but I want to see Voyager and Defiant more than anything so those would be next for me. After that my personal wants would be Reliant, Valdore, Enterprise C, and Grissom.

#15 Daysleeper

Daysleeper

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Interests:Music, acting, theatre, film, arts in General

Check out my band: www.facebook.com/eastportslackers

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

I want the Andorian ship Kumari! I love that design...

#16 mars396

mars396

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

what ship do you want next? 

#1   K’Tinga / D7 / Kronos One / Romulan Battlecruiser

#2  USS Voyager  / Landed USS Voyager / Yell of Hell Voyager / Assimilated Voyager

#17 QuePaso?

QuePaso?

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

Defiant (ds9)

<--- Prometheus

Timeship Relativity

Enterprise-C

Jem Hadar Battle Cruiser

Jem Hadar Fighter

Breen Warship

Voyager.

That should do it!

#18 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

I want the Reliant most of all...Already got my Excelsior, and Reliant is my next fav choice. Defiant and Voyager are cool but i already have a toy version of them, Reliant has not had a toy release yet.

#19 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

Just small stuff,like Hot Wheels and that starship collection and so on,right? I like the Reliant,cool little ship.

I just want what's on the list I posted. Never gonna happen in MY lifetime,but I'll be back. LOL!

More curious as to what they'll have at Comic Con,lol!

LOVE that pic of the Klingon ships by the way! Makes me want one of those as well,almost! lol.

J-R!

#20 VorlonKosh

VorlonKosh

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

He probably means an electronic version.  I want the Ktinga battlecruiser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users