New SG1 Wave

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:18 AM

Well DSTChuck said that JeanStJohn studios is in the process of making the next wave of SG1 figures. Realistically who do you think is going to be included. Im inclined to say that Baal is a a sure fire candidate because of the previous info somebody posted that they already have a head scan for him. Im really hoping for a General Hammond figure too.Im sure there will be a few repaints maybe like a black ops/desert ops Mitchell or Vala. Im really glad to see SG1 coming back and hopefully we get some rally cool new charcaters!

#2 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:18 AM

Glad to hear it! I was beginning to think that SG-1 was dead with the lack of news.
I say do two new characters, Hammond and Baal, repaint the serpent guard to be Apophis and have some repaints of SG characters.

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

Hmm... Baal is a good bet. I would also say that a Black Ops Carter will be in it as well. The other two or three figures are up in the air. I know what I would like to see but in an attempt to not turn this into another "wish list" thread I will leave the speculation alone for now and just go with what I realy think that DST will do instead of what I want them to do.

#4 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:06 PM

Wow, I'm quite surprised at the news of a wave, I was expecting to hear any day now that the line was gone. (Kind of goes with non-toy SG-1 good news, I was at Blockbuster earlier and was pleased to see all of their copies of Contiuum were rented out.

Hopefully the wave will contain Baal and the Kull Warrior, at those point I really can't decide who else I would want in the wave though, especially if they still will be sticking with the non-articulated knees for Daniel, Jack, Jonas and Mitchell. To be honest, I almost wish they would completely redesign them, they feel incomplete next to the Atlantis figures that are decked out in gear. Especially when it comes to the holsters.

#5 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:41 AM

Excellent news! I am collecting these figures now and watching all the episodes via the repacked seasons that were on the Continuum display. I am on season 3 now and hooked. There are so many characters I would love to see my wish list would be exhausting to read.

#6 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

My girlfriend and me spent about 5 months watching all 10 season and they were just great. I cant wait to see this wave lineup!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users