• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:51 AM

The Donster asked that we open up some of the Ask the Donsters so that none members could read them. Here is the very first one.

http://www.trektoy.c...kthedonster.htm

All others can be found in the members only section.

Again I would like to thank The Donster for all his work on getting these together.

#2 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:09 PM

Thanks for posting this for me Mark, it's much appreciated. As most members know there is a members only section, but lurkers may be unaware of. Which is why the staff has been busy at work trying to figure out a way to let them know about the members only section of the forum. So we decided to post the link to the very 1st Ask The Donster thread. While it's a little rough around the edges, things have improved with the newest issue. Now that you know there is a forum, we would like to invite you to finally become part of our community and participate in the members only section, not to mention submit your own questions as well. What do you have to lose, it's free and you don't have anything to lose. Look forward to seeing you there and meeting our 100th member.

#3 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:26 PM

I am bumping this for the new year and because we have some exciting new product news on the horizon.

Ask The Donster is available to forum members only and gives you a chance to get some of those burning AA/DST questions answered.

With a bunch of new stuff in the works for Trek, SG1, etc for the coming year, sign up and go to the Members Only section so Donster can get in touch with the powers that be and get us some cool news.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users