Photo

1/6 Wolverine WIP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

I know I know this is not Trek related but I wanted to share my latest 1/6 scale project with you guys. I did not sculpt this head but I did do the paint job. Here are two pics. The first is after the initial paint before sealant. The second is adding some variation to the skin tone and then adding sealant. I am waiting on the body and tank top. I have the rest of the outfit for him already. Now I need to start working on clawed hands for him.

#2 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (JMW326 @ Apr 9 2013, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know I know this is not Trek related but I wanted to share my latest 1/6 scale project with you guys. I did not sculpt this head but I did do the paint job. Here are two pics. The first is after the initial paint before sealant. The second is adding some variation to the skin tone and then adding sealant. I am waiting on the body and tank top. I have the rest of the outfit for him already. Now I need to start working on clawed hands for him.

Wow....great paint job !!!! That sculpt is great also ..... Looking forward to seeing more....

#3 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

Thanks. I appreciate it. I should have the body sometime next week. Right now I am trying to decide how I want to do the claws. And if I want to do blades or bone.

#4 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

WOW that paint job is just WOW

#5 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

I've been practicing. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users