Photo

If we got a vote at DST, what figure would we have made?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

I was reading through a bunch of the posts the other day and I started to wonder, if DST said to this forum one day: "Okay, we will make a figure specifically for the users of your forum. What'll it be?" Granted I know we're not the entire customer base but it was an interesting thought.

So, I'm curious, what would you throw your vote in for? To prevent this from getting even more insanely unrealistic than it is already, I'll request you keep your input to a single figure or a 2 pack.

But be bold, don't leave it to an easy variant if that isn't what you would want, what's the figure you really want DST to make?

Speaking Specifically for me, I'd love for them to make a Picard & Worf in the First Contact Space Suits 2 pack. (Yup I know very unlikely, but that's what I think would be great)

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:35 AM

I love your idea. The space suits would be great. But since we are talking about the figure that each of us would want most I have to go with a two pack of Generations Picard (DS9 style) and Generations Kirk (captains vest).

I would also love to see a two pack of Chakotay and Paris.

#3 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

Geez.. one or two figures.. that makes it nearly impossible to narrow down. wink.gif Well, I'll go with the line of thought of a figure they probably (heck- not even probably) would never make and say Vic from DS9. Throw in a Starfleet Nog for a two pack and there's my vote for total wishful thinking on my favorite Trek series. biggrin.gif

Had they not made an Ezri, she'd be on the top of my list. Come to think of it, maybe I should change my two pack to just Ezri in her cocktail waitress uniform...... happy.gif

#4 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

I am going for the obvious Guinan/Yesterday's Enterprise Yar.

#5 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:53 PM

This is really tough. There are so many I'd love. Shelby, Tasha, Guinan, Season 1 Worf Data and Geordi, all of Voyager.

But my absoloute pick would probs be a Voyager Q/Barclay 2 Pack. It'd be a great way to get those two simple figures out. It wouldn't bother me either if it was Projections Barclay or Pathfinder Barclay.

#6 A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

A Chimpanzee & 2 Trainees

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:10 PM

Well, the figure I'd like the most of all is a ST III Civilian Kirk. I think (hope) we'll probably see one eventually from DST, so if I were to discount that one as "coming anyway" the figure I'd like most that we'll never see is....

The Squire of Gothos, Trelane.

#7 J C R

J C R

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:47 PM

I would want something from DS9.

Rom and Leeta are at the top of my list. This is because I am assuming (or hoping) they will probably make Quark and Nog....so I'd rather put in a vote for ones they probably wont make. Kasidy, Keiko, Damar and Garak are also at the top of my list.

#8 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

Nurse Chapel if it were a single or Phlox & Duty Uniform Hoshi

An ENT 2-pack like that would flesh out the ENT crew in duty uniform, and Chapel would make me feel like I had a complete TOS Cast.

Of course a Chapel & Rand 2-pack might be ok to.

Well... there ya go. I can't stick to the rules because there are too many "Core" characters that DST has yet to do!

#9 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Sep 16 2008, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am going for the obvious Guinan/Yesterday's Enterprise Yar.

That would be sweet.

QUOTE(Gothneo @ Sep 16 2008, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course a Chapel & Rand 2-pack might be ok to.

And that would be sweeter.

#10 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE(Gothneo @ Sep 15 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well... there ya go. I can't stick to the rules because there are too many "Core" characters that DST has yet to do!

There aren't rules, the overriding question I'm asking is; "What do you want?"

#11 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:52 PM

Intendant Kira/Mirror Garak

#12 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

I want the whole TNG crew in their Dress Uniforms from Insurrection and Nemesis, in a box set. spock2.gif

#13 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:14 AM

In order of series (not importance per se)

TOS-Nurse Chapel/Yeoman Rand
TNG-Pulaski/Yesterday's ENT Yar
DS9-Quark/Garak
VOY-(ASSUMING we get ANY VOY and that the major characters like Janeway, EMH, 7of9, and B'Lana Torres are already made), I'd love a "Season 2 (pink/purple)" Kes/Lt. Paris
ENT-Standard Uniform Hoshi/Phlox
TMP-Ilia/Decker
TWOK-Drs. Carol and David Marcus
TSFS-Robin Curtis Saavik/Sarek (or the Vulcan high priestes )
TVH-Chapel/Dr. Gillian Taylor
TFF-Sybok/Anti-grav boots Spock (or dancer Uhura lol)
TUC-Valeris/Gen. Chang
GEN-Guinan (got you there buddy wink.gif )/Picard in DS9 uni
FC-Cochran/Lt. Hawk
INS-Anij/cloak suit Data
NEM-Shinzon/Dinatra

#14 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:50 AM

Tasha Yar and Guinan, or Nurse Chapel and Rand 2-packs for sure!!! I agree there!

Both of those are my top votes! I was SOOOO Upset when we didn't get a Tasha Figure, but we got like Ro and Ogawa! UGH!

They shoulda made Nemesis Beverly an Exclusive somewhere and Put Tasha in the Wave 5, then we coulda had a wave of like recurring Guest Stars

#15 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:34 PM

^Actually I LOVE the fact we got Ro and especially Ogawa. But not at the expense of Guinan, Yar, and Pulaski.

#16 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:00 AM

Yeah it's great to get those secondary characters, but I agree that we needed Tasha, Guinan and Pulaski first.

#17 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:38 AM

I have to say I would vote for either Slayer's Guinan & Yar from Yesterday's Enterprise, or a Guinan / Season 2 Q pack if the second figure needed to be a 100% recycled one (Command Chair Riker's body with Series 4 Q's head).

#18 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

Yeah we really got Robbed on Tasha AGAIN...Playmates waited forever to make a Tasha and even then, one was a stupid 1701. Atleast we got a few Guinan's with playmates...Especially the 9"...that figure is absolutly dead on the likeness

#19 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:25 AM

Everyone has pretty much said some of my wants in the Trek line, so I'm going to go with a Judges Robe Q playset. It would be basically Q and his Judge's throne. Might be nice with some voice clips, but not necessary.

#20 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:10 AM

That would actually fit in nicely with the captain's chair line. A nice complement to the Picard chair set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users