• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:44 AM

Came across this Custom built Playmates 4.5" scale TOS Enterprise bridge on ebay. Thought it was CRAZY cool. Just wish it didn't have such a high reserve...I'd actually consider bidding on it.

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:47 AM

At 200 right now divided by the 60 hours he said it took to build...he sure is not making much on the hour. LOL

#3 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:14 AM

thats really cool. The acrdboard look is what pute me out. Once built, I think it would be possible to papermache it or cover in some sort of epoxy to get a smoother look. I think may also be able to be cast. With all of the custom casters for props/model ships, I find it hard to believe no one has started casting plasets for figures.

#4 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:57 AM

^Sounds like a business opportunity for those of you with the talent and know how to do these things. wink.gif Unfortunately I'm almost completely green when it comes to these things. I can modify existing figures, but have never really attempted a custom built playset. I want to...I want a DS9 OPS and VOY bridge.

#5 dukeman3ca

dukeman3ca

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Wildcard @ May 15 2007, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Sounds like a business opportunity for those of you with the talent and know how to do these things. wink.gif Unfortunately I'm almost completely green when it comes to these things. I can modify existing figures, but have never really attempted a custom built playset. I want to...I want a DS9 OPS and VOY bridge.

you will never know if you don;t try. I build a TOS Bridge out of plain old cardboard dollar store paint and bristal board. it may not be a super accurate, but its a place to put some figures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users