• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#241 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:57 PM

It aways strikes me funny at how some feel they must post a thing like they were on fire and posting was the only way to get to the water. tongue.gif

Ok once again we can all see why I try to discourage topics such as where we are now, from ever getting started. This is how it works every time

post one

this is on my mind

post two

I think different

post three

you're wrong

post four

No you are wrong and here's why

post five

You're stupid and dam this and dam that and where I live it's like this. Well to bad so sad where I live must be better because........... OR The guy that you're voting for sucks NO the guy you're voting for sucks OR Whatever if it has to do with gods or nations or right wing left wing this or that.

post six by me

Thread closed.

There are forums for everything under the sun and this one is for Trek and Toys made for and or about Trek. we also bring in a few friends like BSG.

I think that I have made myself clear. We will now talk about the movie or lack of one until 2009.

#242 Cpt. Phil T. Berns

Cpt. Phil T. Berns

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Props, uniforms, 9" clothed figures

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:42 AM

Well, I do find it a bit silly that they just made a teaser that said X-mas 2008 and only a few weeks later the release date gets moved. They could have at least made the decision to move the release date before making the teaser.

#243 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:00 AM

That I agree with. However that bit of film or posters and such would make nice collectors items.

#244 Cpt. Phil T. Berns

Cpt. Phil T. Berns

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Props, uniforms, 9" clothed figures

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:09 AM

Indeed. And sorry to go off topic again but now that we're talking about collectors items, since Blu Ray has won the battle for the HD movie formats I think the first season of TOS on HD DVD will first be sold at incredibly low prices. That way they can get rid of their stock. But afterward those boxes might become collectors items as well. It might be wise to invest in buying more than one.

Naturally the HD versions of TOS will eventually be re-released on Blu Ray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users