Where can I get Super Sculpey?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:49 PM

Anyone know if there is good internet site to order Super Sculpey? I am looking to do a true Nemesis Troi hair sculpt and this seems to be the best option I've seen.

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

Slayone that is an easy one since you are here in San Antonio. Just go to Hobby Lobby. They have several different kinds of it (Sculpy, Super Sculpy, different colors of sculpy) and it is not expensive. You can also get mold making stuff and all different kinds of things for customizing.

#3 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(JMW326 @ Apr 19 2007, 05:50 PM) View Post
Slayone that is an easy one since you are here in San Antonio. Just go to Hobby Lobby. They have several different kinds of it (Sculpy, Super Sculpy, different colors of sculpy) and it is not expensive. You can also get mold making stuff and all different kinds of things for customizing.

Awesome, thanks for the info JMW.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users