Photo

Wizard World Texas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 12:34 PM

Anyone in the area planning on going to Wizard World Texas this year? Me and my wife are talking about going and it would be pretty cool to meat some of you if you can make it. Here is the info.

#2 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:51 AM

Man, have a great time there today and the next few days JMW326, wish I was there. There seem to be some great celebrities at this one and I'm pretty sure the DST crew will be there. So I might take this opportunity to let them know what their doing right and wrong(constructively of course). This might be why their not answering their e-mails at the moment. Set up probable takes a week or so. Anyway, like I said to FHC, maybe next year. It would be a nice weekend getaway and not interfere with the Mrs. and I's job schedule for the most part. If you see anything cool, shoot me a pm or e-mail. But more importantly, have fun.

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 05:11 PM

Thanks Don,

Unfortunately It looks like we are not going to be making this one due to my busy schedule and lack of time to get it planned out sad.gif . But like you said there is next year. I do think we are going to be hitting a smaller toy show here and San Antonio to try and make up for it next weekend though. Hopefully I will find some good stuff there. biggrin.gif

#4 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:17 PM

Man, that's a shame, but life happens even when we wished it would just slow down a bit. Between this and the Indy con, I'm really wishing I had planned out our vacations. But on the bright side, she does love going to SDCC, so I have that going for me tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users