Photo

Anyone up for 3 3/4" Transformers figures?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

I dont know...this line is just begging for some of these human figures to be made. I know they tried with the diorama sets but those were just way too small and unarticulated for my liking. I think even though they may be out of scale, we need a 3 3/4" line of figures here. Hasbro already did a pretty good Shia figure in the Indy line (and for TF2 they could probably use the same exact figure!). I would die for a Megan Fox figure even though she doesnt do much "action like stuff." I just think with all the focus being on this scale right now. TF needs to get in on the action!

#2 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

They are doing some Transformers with human characters packed in, but they are in a 2" scale. They have a picture of Bumblebee with a little articulated Shia perched on his shoulder thats circulated on the internet. I've also seen it in Toyfare Magazine as well. There are supposed to be some others coming out with little mini figs.

#3 wraith1701

wraith1701

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Reading & writing sci-fi, scale model building, action figure customization, other geeky stuff.

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

Yeah; I actually just ordered the Bumblebee/Sam from ToysRUs online yesterday. The line is called "Human Alliance", and the figures are supposed to be in scale with the vehicles (1/24 scale). Apparently, the Bumblebee has been out for a couple of weeks already, but none of the brick & mortar stores in my area have it in stock. Hasbro toy shop is sold out as of yesterday, and BBTS & EE have it listed for pre-order; expected release date: July. There is also a Skids with Mikaela & Sideswipe/Epps set scheduled for release later this summer.

Re. The figure size: I'm actually pretty thrilled by the fact that the figures are roughly 1/24 scale-- I kind of have a thing for small-scale models & figures. I've been scouring the internet for over a year looking for well-articulated figures in the 2-inch range, with no luck. If they decide to release these figures separately, I plan on stocking up on 'em. I think they'd make some awesome custom-fodder. smile.gif

#4 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:23 AM

Well this really makes me upset! I guess I will have to make my own. I like the 3 3/4" scale because it fits with all the GIJoe crossover stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users