• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:42 PM

Anyone in the area up for a show, check this one out!

http://www.harpercom...h...w=8&date=54

A little promo for the guy since, well, I'm getting a table there. wink.gif Wish me luck!

#2 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:15 PM

I forgot about this posting I made. smile.gif The show was lots of fun, but sadly I didn't make my table money back. sad.gif It was busier than the first show I attended though. The guy running it said it'd probably be his last show in Toledo since he's moved to VA! Nice guy though, and seemed interested in my friend's and I thoughts on the show since we're newbies to the convention thing.

The only 'meh' about the show was another dealer there who was a bit of a jerk (and walked around smoking a cigar the whole time while leaving his young kids unattended at his table). So if you're ever in Taylor, MI, don't go to Wonderworld comics. wink.gif It took me awhile to realize that's who he was actually, since I'd been in his store before. It's an over-priced trash-heap in there. Just my little rant.

Oh, and another cool thing about the guy running the show- the person next to us never showed up, so he told us we could use his table as well. So we got a 2 for 1 deal on the tables!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users