• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:18 PM

I have the deep regret to announce that as of this time Vulcanfanatic will no longer be a member of the moderation staff here at Trek Toy

#2 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:35 PM

It is regrettable, yes, but in life there is always someone you wont agree with. I enjoy the fun of collecting and fellowship with other collectors very much, at least those who are respectful of your opinions. Its too bad that some members feel the need to continually try to correct others when they dont agree with them. Everyone has the right to their opinion, but not the right to call you immature or childish if your ideals dont match up to theirs. I like to treat others like i like to be treated, but if you continually treat me or show disrespect towards me, then expect it back in short order. Those that i refer to know who they are, so there is no need to name names here. I am not vengeful or spiteful, but i would administer a dose of your own medicine if you were continually trying to get my goat, so to speak.
I am not trying to sound harsh here, but as a person who has worked on Staff at a Prison for many years, i have a low tolerance for BS. Mark is a good guy, but our management styles differ and so we part company as colleagues. I plan to stay on at the forum as a member if you all dont mind.

#3 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:41 PM

I hope you do stay VF, I for one value your opinion, and you have given me pause to reflect and re-evalute aspects of the hobby. So let me be the first to thank you for your effort todate and say that I look forward to your continual particpation here!

#4 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE(Gothneo @ Aug 29 2006, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope you do stay VF, I for one value your opinion, and you have given me pause to reflect and re-evalute aspects of the hobby. So let me be the first to thank you for your effort todate and say that I look forward to your continual particpation here!

Gothneo, your post is very much appreciated! I value your input as well. LLAP.

#5 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:50 PM

Hey VF, I hope you stay around too. You have a unique outlook on things and we didn't disagree on certain issues. wink.gif

Stick around and keep giving us stuff to think about!

#6 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Aug 29 2006, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey VF, I hope you stay around too. You have a unique outlook on things and we didn't disagree on certain issues. wink.gif

Stick around and keep giving us stuff to think about!

Thanks very much, much appreciated!

#7 Mason

Mason

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Collecting Action Figures, Collecting DVD's

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:10 AM

Sorry to hear you two weren't getting along professionally. But glad to hear that everyone is sticking around for more fun and frivolity!! smile.gif

#8 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Art Asylum 7&quot; Star trek action figures.

Star trek &amp; writing fan fiction.

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE(VulcanFanatic @ Aug 30 2006, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I plan to stay on at the forum as a member if you all dont mind.

Of course we don't mind!

Gee, did I miss something? blink.gif

Anway...

I know in the past that you and I have had our differences of opinions, although nothing to do with toys and that politically speaking we are polar opposites, but we've always managed to rub along well enough togeether (should I rephrase that? LOL! tongue.gif )

I have shedloads of respect for Mark/FHC, and I think you're a decent guy who makes great contributions to any forum you are part of, so I'm glad you're staying on as an ordinary member.

I know it's been a strange old week in Toyland ~ especially over at AA.

#9 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:17 AM

VF,

I'm glad that you are going to stay around. smile.gif

#10 Captain Kidd

Captain Kidd

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:38 AM

I have no clue as to what precipitated this but I am glad to here that is was resolved amicably and that VF is staying on board. This is a testement as to how great this board is.

#11 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:01 AM

Yeah, it's nice to see people acting like adults, even when they have disagreements.

I'm very glad that VF is hanging around.

#12 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:40 AM

Sorry for the late entry, thank you very much Comcast dry.gif Glad to hear your not quitting the community, like everyone else here, you have alot to contribute wink.gif

#13 ECH

ECH

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:31 AM

Yes, the community is very much enhanced with VF's continued participation. smile.gif

I'm glad things were handled well and professionally. I comend both parties for that.

#14 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 11:00 AM

Thanks very much to all of you for the kind words Jules, Odysious,Mason, Pickard and ECH. Very much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users