Photo

Who is that last Cylon?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:10 AM

[quote name='Artistix' date='May 26 2008, 09:05 PM' post='21880'

Jamie Bamber has put on weight??
[/quote]

He actualy did that on purpose for the show.

#22 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:26 PM

I remember that the USA had to wait an additional year to see the new DR Who after England was watching it.

I thought that Jamie's weight was makeup. It looked like it and not even great makeup at that.

I am pumped about this Fridays Ep!!!

#23 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:43 PM

I thought it didnt look real at all! If he did put on weight I feel sorry for him to do all that work and it not look right.

#24 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

I do remember reading an article or interview that said he actualy did gain wait for those episodes and then had to go on a pretty serious fitnes routine to get it back off. It may have been one of those sci fi behind the scenes specials.

#25 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:57 AM

Another pretty good episode last night. Im expecting some huge surprises because I feel as if Im being lulled into a false sense of security. My main questions come with the cat.
Spoilers:
Im not quite sure whats up with it but it seems as if it might play a big part. I know he was carrying around the cat in the bag for most of the epsiode. Was he having visions of the cat. I think there is something there but im not quite sure what yet...

How many epsidoes are left?

#26 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

Maybe the cat is a Cylon!!

#27 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:40 PM

funny enough the cross actually crossed my mind as i was watching

#28 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

Good lord, I am so bored with this season rolleyes.gif I've been a staunch defender of this show from the beginning, but my interest is beginning to wane lately. I keep waiting for the big payoff or a little something to be answered and get more questions. Trish seems to feel that it will all be explained in the end, I'm not so sure though dry.gif I will say that next weeks episode gives me hope though, based on the previews.

#29 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:28 PM

Wow. I have to disagree. I have been nothing but happy with this season. I thought last nights episode was one of the best yet. I am relay looking forward to see how things turn out. After seeing the preview for next week. I am starting to think that the final Cylon is going to be a woman. I just dont know exactly which one yet.

#30 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:30 PM

This is the first season im watching off tv. all the rest ive watched off dvd. Its giving me a little bit more perspective on how most people have viewed this series. what i dont like is cooling off for 1-2 weks in between episodes. I used to watch sometimes 6 hours of BSG in a row! I agree that this season has been a bit slower but im not sure if thats because of this new watching style.

#31 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

While I felt that Heroes bad reviews were a bit of overreactiveness (Hiro needed to be in Japan a little longer for what they did to really hit home, it felt rushed), BSG's is warranted. I think there were a few things that threw a wrench into this season, other than your usually watching these via dvd THSBR wink.gif One was the writers strike, which probable threw the flow of the show off quite a bit. You start righting your outline and then the strike interrupts where you were originally going to go with the story or your stars are on other shows? Two is the slower moving pace of the show, sorry, but some of this is just wasted time or filler episodes in my opinion. Three, alot of build up, without much payoff at the moment. We watch the shows via the dvr, which isn't much different than watching the episodes on disc. As we watch them in blocks too, same as Doctor Who and various other shows. I'm hoping that next week brings me back to the fold, but I'm losing faith quickly sad.gif

#32 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

I've actually been enjoying this season as well.

And as far as the last cylon, it's us. All of us. We are the last cylon.

#33 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:43 AM

My wife keeps saying the same thing K1 and there might be some truth to that wink.gif I mean, If Tigh knocked up Caprica Six, than that proves that Cylon's can reproduce with each other and maybe we're a offshoot of that?

#34 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:08 AM

Which also fits into my prediction from earlier in the thread. I fully believe that the galactica is going to show up to earth in our past and basically settle or resettle the planet.

#35 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:58 AM

From the preview I saw, the last Cylon has to be on the Baseship or they have to get on the Baseship. Adama made a big point of saying that to Boomer that her husband and the Pres were on that baseship. The Teigh thing makes me wonder of Helo is not the last Cylon? Either way we find out this Friday.

#36 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

Ah...they dangled the carrot, but only gave us a bit tongue.gif OK, I'll admit, last weeks episode gave me renewed faith in the series. They do seem to have a plan and it was nice seeing Lucy back as a skin job biggrin.gif I swear that woman gets sexier and sexier, although she'll always be Xena to me wub.gif Oh, and I figured out why we haven't seen too much of Dee Adama recently. She was guest starring on Reaper during the last half of that shows season. For those who haven't seen it, it's a pretty good show. Basically a kid is a bounty hunter for the devil because his parents sold his soul to the devil laugh.gif If you aren't watching it, you should give it a go. It shares similiar humor with Chuck and is a fun ride.

#37 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:03 PM

I realy liked last weeks episode and look forward to Fridays. Although it is bitter sweet becuase of it being the mid season finale. As for Reaper. Me and my wife love it. It is funny and entertaining. We realy enjoy it. As for the final Cylon I now have no idea who it is going to be. This shows turns me up, down and inside out with its twists and turns. I love it.

#38 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

I still vote for Helo or Dee.

#39 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

Considering that Caprica Six is knocked up by Tigh, maybe it is Helo FHC. Why do you think it might be Dee though? I know she hasn't been very visdible, but she might be strange choice.

#40 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

Posting from my phone Don so, if you would, please read my first post.

Adama is a cylon! Or so I hear!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users