Pastor Al's Content

There have been 11 items by Pastor Al (Search limited from 29-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#10314 Would I be crazy to try and collect the Playmates line again?

Posted by Pastor Al on 01 April 2007 - 03:41 PM in Playmates

I am still collecting the Playmates and haven't moved to other lines - even though I have a few because I generally buy loose on Ebay. Cool way to buy as I am also a customizer with over 500 characters in my ST Family (Playtrek>customs>Pastor Al's Customs). To buy 260 carded singles, boom!, where is the collecting challenge?

#9975 Hi

Posted by Pastor Al on 26 March 2007 - 11:32 AM in New Cadets, report here.

Don't worry buddy, cognisent coherence does not seem to be a prerequisite here...thank God the fantasy for quantity doesn't seem to be a big hassle either. My name is Pastor Al from Calgary Canada and I invite you to check out My Star Trek Family at Playtrek.com>customs>Pastor Al's Customs.
LOGL,
Pastor al

#9972 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 26 March 2007 - 11:26 AM in New Cadets, report here.

QUOTE(JulesLuvsShinzon @ Mar 26 2007, 04:17 AM) View Post
Welcome Pastor Al!

...........Hmmmmmmmmm, and now I'm wondering what a "Brent Break" is......... unsure.gif

Two questions? Well a "Brent Break" must be a typo and I cannot remember what it is in reference to. Hominidae are broken into four primary families to which pangola is the closest ...so, if you are almost human you are a chimpanzee.

#9971 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 26 March 2007 - 11:23 AM in New Cadets, report here.

QUOTE(FHC @ Mar 24 2007, 02:58 PM) View Post
Al

Tried to get that to work for you, but no such luck so, try this

[img] place your image address here[/image]

Buddy, my image doesn't have an address!

#9884 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 24 March 2007 - 03:40 PM in New Cadets, report here.

QUOTE(Stormfury_Echo @ Mar 24 2007, 09:04 AM) View Post
I'm glad I have you all's approval. Because of the crude measures taken to design her, I've always been kind of self concious. Pastor Al, your ship, from the sounds of it, reminds me of the Belknap Class Strike Cruiser: http://www.kitsune.a...USS_Belknap.htm

"It's a damn fine ship if you ask me!"

The USS Aharak (Vulcan's indigenous name) isn't quite like the Belknap. Here is a picture of her along with a crude sketch of the weapons officer - controlling drones he needed more than two hands! - and customs of some of the USS Aharak's crew can be seen at pastor al's customs
[img]http://www.playtrek....allan/allanSFA.[img]
OOps, sorry, insert image here is not like adding onto an email. Yes, the clock on my VCR flashes also!

#9841 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 23 March 2007 - 02:31 PM in New Cadets, report here.

QUOTE(Stormfury_Echo @ Mar 22 2007, 04:42 PM) View Post
LOL, the stormfury is a starship that I designed several years ago.

Granted she looks like garbage here, but the picture was drawn several years ago when I was SG at a Military School I attended for the duration of my last two years in highschool. A very boring day led to this marvelous creation that was done completely freehand, hence why she looks like garbage.

SG is a military term I am unfamiliar with. The ship, for freehand, I only wish I could sketch so detailed. Really nice job. I haven't drwan it but built it - the USS Ahark. My 1701A fell from the sky so I reconfigured her: secondary under primary hull with nacelles aligned on each side bottom, interconnecting hull becomes quantum torpedoe launcher over the impulse manifole and aiming forward over the bridge, the sonsory platform from bottom is on top front of primary hull and acts as a drone launcher...pretty cool dreadnaught!
I am customizing the crew - a hodgepodge of the Galaxy selected (stolen by Section 31) from birth and trained specifically for this ship and its mission: to take the wormhole into the Gamma Quad and Warp 9 it into the Delta behind Unimatrix-0 to kick some Borg Butt.
Isn't this what Trek is all about?
LOGL,
Pastor Al

#9733 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 22 March 2007 - 05:30 PM in New Cadets, report here.

QUOTE(FHC @ Mar 20 2007, 04:42 PM) View Post
Welcome smile.gif

Cool, My Space, are you in the pictures? Is your band the five from TO?

#9731 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 22 March 2007 - 05:26 PM in New Cadets, report here.

QUOTE(LwaxanaLover @ Mar 21 2007, 11:05 PM) View Post
Hi Pastor Al, welcome to the board!!!! Good people here. Ummm were you in the movie Trekkies 2? LL

I am not that old, LL. Actually I am trying to get a bkgrnd in ST:XI. You never know unless you try!

#9729 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 22 March 2007 - 05:24 PM in New Cadets, report here.

QUOTE(Stormfury_Echo @ Mar 20 2007, 02:13 PM) View Post
Welcome aboard.

Stormfury Echo - that is quite the monicker, yet, it is the cool picture of the Enterprise that is eyecatching. If you haven't seen it already, on Star Trek.com there is a picture of the Enterprise "under construction" that is really cool in their picture boards.

#9613 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 21 March 2007 - 05:53 PM in New Cadets, report here.

Captain Kidd from Ottawa...hm...my friend harper has told me about you. A pastor being buddy with someone important from the same town, well, now we know where you hang out. Pastor Allan Howes is my real name - oops is that a forum faux pas! -and assuming you are not a pirate (right!) I thank you for your welcoming thoughts and kind words..."go Flames go!!!!"
LOGL,
Pastor Al

#9457 May history never forget the name "Enterprise".

Posted by Pastor Al on 20 March 2007 - 02:47 PM in New Cadets, report here.

Hi, my name is Pastor Al from Calgary, Alberta way up here in the frozen tundra of Canada. Besides a forty year Trekker (yes, I am older than that!) I am also director of Cal-Con Productions and we are organizing a huge - and might I add (in comparison) affordable - Star Trek convention for August 02-03, 2008. Web set up shortly and will get back to yous on that.
I am a collector and a Playmates 5" customizer and some 500+ of my characters can be viewed at Playtrek.com>customs>Pastor Al's Customs. Every incarnation is represented quite well so I hope you enjoy "My Star Trek Family" which will be growing by about another 70 soon.
I also build scale models and have built the line of "Ships Named Enterprise" since 1776 to 2376 in roughly 700-800 scale. Sorry no post but that's why I have started customizing their captains.
Love God...love trek...love everybody with the love of God!
LOGL,
Pastor Al