• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nigel

Nigel

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:57 PM

I was looking through my favourites in firefox and saw this website "figurineforall.com" I went there and they have some good deals on Star Trek stuff...but I couldn't find anywhere on their site that says where they are based or anything like that...I did a google search and I noticed reverie (if it's the same person as is on here) asked about this site on some other forum back in '06 but got no response...can anyone give me some advice about this place? good or bad experiences? anything?

#2 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

laugh.gif I'm just noticing this thread now, and you even mentioned me! It looks like you got as much feedback as I did. I ordered from them.. twice I think. They're legitimate, but there was something I can't quite remember that made me not *love* them. But they're fine and as far I know can be trusted. smile.gif

(I'm thinking maybe it was lack of communication from them.. I'm not totally sure why I don't have them in my favorites)

#3 Nigel

Nigel

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (reverie @ Aug 19 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif I'm just noticing this thread now, and you even mentioned me! It looks like you got as much feedback as I did. I ordered from them.. twice I think. They're legitimate, but there was something I can't quite remember that made me not *love* them. But they're fine and as far I know can be trusted. smile.gif

(I'm thinking maybe it was lack of communication from them.. I'm not totally sure why I don't have them in my favorites)

Thanks for responding reverie! smile.gif It just seemed to me that their site hadn't been updated in a year or something judging from what they had up...

#4 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

Well, to be fair, it's probably been at least that long since I ordered anything from them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users