#1 Pike

Pike

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:43 AM

http://good-times.we...553941292kixPos

http://www.calormen....hBend/index.htm

Hey FHC, how come you dont have the SB ENTERPRISE in your inventory of toys? Just curious

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:21 PM

Thats a tough one. I guess that up to this point I just have not been willing to bid high enough or made a trade I thought fair. I will have one at some point I hope. If I get one I of course want MIB and that costs a bit more money.

It's the same way with the Mego Romulan as to why I don't have one.

#3 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:10 PM

I just want to reitterate that I am in full support of more SBE-esque ships.

#4 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

You know ... and stormfury will be happy to hear this from me ... the more I see these the more I like them. laugh.gif If we could get a series of these without the jutting connector pieces (the one hanging down from the saucer section, they would be really cool. Maybe they could make ones with compartment hatches that auto-fold into the hull when you insert the pieces. When you take them out, the compartment cover would fall back into place and you wouldn't have these weird blocks sticking out.

#5 TLAMGUY

TLAMGUY

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blowing stuff up and collecting TOS Trek

Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Jan 25 2007, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know ... and stormfury will be happy to hear this from me ... the more I see these the more I like them. laugh.gif If we could get a series of these without the jutting connector pieces (the one hanging down from the saucer section, they would be really cool. Maybe they could make ones with compartment hatches that auto-fold into the hull when you insert the pieces. When you take them out, the compartment cover would fall back into place and you wouldn't have these weird blocks sticking out.

Oh ya....that would be nice and keep the configuration clean. That or replacement parts to fill the "voids" as needed. Then again....what if the possible configurations extended beyond just one ship purchase...say....ya gotta buy two to get enough warp necelles to config a dreadnaught...or maybe a a "double ship" where two ships combine to make one really bad a$$ ship. Kinda the opposite of the saucer seperation theme. Yo, VEGR...I got your Borg homeworld right here bra.

#6 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:02 PM

V'ger wears a bra? I always suspected dry.gif Must be a weekend thing. LOL, anyway, I think that the antiquated toy molding styles add to the charm of the SBE. While I wouldn't mind seeing more modern versions with the upgrades you speak of, I wouldn't change the original in any way.

#7 Pike

Pike

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:50 PM

Considering the state of toys today, I like TLAMGUYS suggestions, I once thought of just popoff panels, but folding ones work too. Manoman I miss talking to you guys, feel like Ive been busy for far too long. I try to talk to MARS396 but he does email me. I know my prototype got alot of looks, just wished DST would take them seriously.

#8 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:22 PM

I think that an SBE style design would be a fantastic garage kit toy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users